Free advice

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, i don't mind "sharing" this info with other realms ... cuz i could make bg1 more interesting :flame:

First gain to lvl 23/24
Second go to bg1 ... keel keel keel and well ... keel some more!!!! :worthy:
Third get 9.5 bubbles till lvl 25.
Fourth leave bg1, bind to gothwaite/aegir/domnann
Fifth get a friend with a high level healing class
Sixth kill yourself over and over again (getting rezzed ofc) till you have 0.5 on your last death in your nearest dungeon.
Seventh /rel back to town, heal con, go back to bg1 and keeeeel some more!

(Btw, by 7 you should have 0 exp)

Repeat as necessary to get max rps and make bg1 more interesting :flame:

This will help you not have to remake the same toon over and over again :sex:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
OR u do what i did... /level a reaver. go to camelot and get the free gear. go to housing and buy a shitty cloak and a shield. head to DF to get a whip and then go to thid and see a pink SB PA u for 150:ish damage and kill that :p

no i dont have a buffbot.

and by the way... u cant really go to bg1 at lvl 23/24 tho.... afaik u need to be lvl 1-4 :p

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
battlegrounds are different to proving grounds and lions den etc.

bg0 15-19
bg1 20-24
and so on.

And lucky for you albs you always have df, us hibs (and mids) have to go get either free or sc'd gear :worthy:

besides, it was free advice to naabs :cheers:

Lastly, get 350 rps (or more, have seen an animist use mcl in thid and it costs 5 rsp!) and THEN go get lvl 26 and wtf pwn all :twak:

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
yeh the rp think seems bit random when commes to cap, think i caped at 356 ish then got the you nolonger get rp in this battleground msg, where i heard others saying they had 360+ think it just forgets to cap at right point for some :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Jacilja said:
yeh the rp think seems bit random when commes to cap, think i caped at 356 ish then got the you nolonger get rp in this battleground msg, where i heard others saying they had 360+ think it just forgets to cap at right point for some :)

What i know, you can go to grownup RvR and get rps there, then port into thidranki you just stop earning RP's in thidranki at 350.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Not sure, but i think theres no rp cap in thid (when i say cap, im saying that u can come to bg1 even if u have more than 350rps), if this is right, u can actually be rr2, if u leech a lot in real rvr :p

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Wert said:
Ok, i don't mind "sharing" this info with other realms ... cuz i could make bg1 more interesting :flame:

First gain to lvl 23/24
Second go to bg1 ... keel keel keel and well ... keel some more!!!! :worthy:
Third get 9.5 bubbles till lvl 25.
Fourth leave bg1, bind to gothwaite/aegir/domnann
Fifth get a friend with a high level healing class
Sixth kill yourself over and over again (getting rezzed ofc) till you have 0.5 on your last death in your nearest dungeon.
Seventh /rel back to town, heal con, go back to bg1 and keeeeel some more!

(Btw, by 7 you should have 0 exp)

Repeat as necessary to get max rps and make bg1 more interesting :flame:

This will help you not have to remake the same toon over and over again :sex:

or instead to suicide by monsters in a dungeon, just climb the frikking stairs in m/h/a tk, /release, and u get in to the portkeep auto. Do that til you are 24.0 and then use the portstone to frontier keep, port to the Isle town, regain the lost constitution at a healer, then just port back to bg1. Why this, bring healer to rezz you ?

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
Ctuchik said:
OR u do what i did... /level a reaver. go to camelot and get the free gear. go to housing and buy a shitty cloak and a shield. head to DF to get a whip and then go to thid and see a pink SB PA u for 150:ish damage and kill that :p

no i dont have a buffbot.

and by the way... u cant really go to bg1 at lvl 23/24 tho.... afaik u need to be lvl 1-4 :p

nurf I was unbuffed, and missed pa :(
Reavers are hard targets, sced and buffed they are godlike :D

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
or instead to suicide by monsters in a dungeon, just climb the frikking stairs in m/h/a tk, /release, and u get in to the portkeep auto. Do that til you are 24.0 and then use the portstone to frontier keep, port to the Isle town, regain the lost constitution at a healer, then just port back to bg1. Why this, bring healer to rezz you ?

Because werts way doesnt cost you any money 'mofo'

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
people like me (with less than 100g, thanks to bloody lvl 50 template), but have a bb, find it soooooooooooooo much cheaper to spend 1g on con (max i think)... other method (like sui in hpk/mpk/apk) will cost you money, which a lot of people don't have. Also more funny to see peoples reaction when you pull their mobs over .. and over ... and over again just to die lol
lastly, my method, in effect, costs no money at all (apart from bg medallion) for people that don't mind walking to a dungeon and then walking back to portal keep.

edit - no need to abuse each other, they are all valid methods, if in effect ... more costly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom