Freddyshouse wow forum

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
U think this forum will be used when the game gets Euro release? Kinda like daoc forum where the English Euro servers get divided into sub sections. Or is there perhaps a forum for that already?? =)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We'll keep the forum up here as long as there is sufficient interest in it. Whether there is a need to split it into sub-forums we can only tell once the game is live and we can measure activity, but we're open to suggestions ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the blizzard forums are a pain in the ass to use, and its not green like FH :)

not that i wont look at the bizzard forums, but ill probably ignore the general as (from looking at US server forums anyway) it seems to be mostly b.net kiddies whining in there :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
the blizzard forums are a pain in the ass to use, and its not green like FH :)

High Contrast > Green. Makes your eyes feel less like they are melting when you look at it.

And I doubt that this forum will ever become overly popular. Only reason why the DAoC one did is because of the lack of an official one.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
High Contrast > Green. Makes your eyes feel less like they are melting when you look at it.

And I doubt that this forum will ever become overly popular. Only reason why the DAoC one did is because of the lack of an official one.

the only reason they took down the official one was that it sucked so noone used it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
the only reason they took down the official one was that it sucked so noone used it.

actually it was because it was because potential new players would go to webby, and think "hey, lets look at what the players think..."

those boards where full of even more whine than barrysworld, thus it was giving a good game a bad image (ie if every other thread was omg daoc sucks!!! or goa are s***!!!11! etc etc)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
At the time, there were alot of anti-GOA whines on the official daoc boards... so GOA closed them.

The official Blizzard boards will probably be the most popular... unless they start closing "WTF! OWNZD M8!!" threads, then FH will need to open server specific "PvP" forums to contain the whines. FH could probably apply for government funding, claiming they provide a service to frustrated young men by giving them an anger outlet :p

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I'll not be using Blizzard forums, when it comes to forum moderation, Blizzard rank very low, just look at the Battle.net forums.

Blizzard need to shift up their modding on their forums before i use them.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deacan said:
I'll not be using Blizzard forums, when it comes to forum moderation, Blizzard rank very low, just look at the Battle.net forums.

Blizzard need to shift up their modding on their forums before i use them.

Are you tacitly saying that the modding here is good???? :eek6:

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
no way in hell im using blizzard forum, thats just for bnet kids that got killed by 6 elite mobs and think there class should be redone cause he couldnt kill the mobs while afk etc. freddyshouse and vn vault.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well, hopefully the other forums will let you have more than 30 PMs in your folder at any one time. *winks at Lumikki* Empty your PM box! ;)

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Are you tacitly saying that the modding here is good???? :eek6:

This forum is a bloody blessing in modding when compared to the Battle.net lot.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Well, hopefully the other forums will let you have more than 30 PMs in your folder at any one time. *winks at Lumikki* Empty your PM box! ;)

Damn sorry, didn't notice, empty now ;)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
The modding isn't bad here, it's just the mods are utter bastards :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Jonaldo said:
The modding isn't bad here, it's just the mods are utter bastards :D

you wub meh though Jonaldo :p

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i suggest you make me mod of the wow forum jupitus .. it's for the best