Freddyshouse guild. what server?

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys.

Just noticed the server list for release has been added to the warhammer website. so wondered what servers the freddyshouse Order/Destro guilds are going to be on?

List below:

Core
Axe Bite Pass
Karag Dron
Karag Orrud
Karak Eight Peaks
Karak Ungor
Karak-Azgal
Karak-Hirn
Karak-Izor
Karak-Norn
Karak-Vlag
Karaz-a-Karak

Open RvR
Dragonback Mountains
Eltharion
Finuval Plain
Mount Silverspear
Sea of Dreams
Shifting Isles
Tiranoc

Role-Play
Burlok
Makaisson

Open RvR Role Play
Alarielle
Ellyrion

I'm on holiday from sat so just though i could get some thoughts before i went away.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Heh.

Who thought naming a server kak was a good idea? Silly Frenchies, or maybe its just their way of saying they dont like us much!

Interesting balance between core/open/RP servers. Personally it smells like the wrong balance, but we'll see.

Edit: From GOAs newspost
Also, please note that these are the servers planned for launch – some of these will not be available during Head Start.

Guilds, alliances – the time has come to muster your forces and lay out your strategies, for WAR is coming!
And with that they turned doing something right into a failure. If guilds/groups of guilds cant choose one and rely on it being there when the Head Start begins on Sunday then theres no point in publishing the list now.

rynnor

Rockhound
If guilds/groups of guilds cant choose one and rely on it being there when the Head Start begins on Sunday then theres no point in publishing the list now.

Hmm - you do raise a good point - I'll see if I can get clarification :)

krilly

Fledgling Freddie
saw this list on WA

couldn't beleive the amount of whine going off over the server names "they're all too similar" "axe bite pass will be overpoulated" etc..

I mean server names are pretty irrelevent compared to borked account management and such.

GOA's reasoning wasy to give Germans Empire cities, French Brettonian cities and such, but they got a bit stuck with us, until they realised heavy drinkers - yeah UK = dwarfs :cheers:

krilly

Fledgling Freddie
And with that they turned doing something right into a failure. If guilds/groups of guilds cant choose one and rely on it being there when the Head Start begins on Sunday then theres no point in publishing the list now.

Mythic are doing same thing with US and Aus servers.

I guess there idea is for 2 reasons: The CE players won't be spread thin during head start and people who want a new server on launch with out CE / SE people ahead of them.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I've (currently) got a CE, so I'd be happy to help setup a Freddy guild on the destruction side. I know the greenskins pretty well now, so I should also get most of the money together.

This is assuming goa get their act together and let me register my headstart key by saturday.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
I think everyone is going with the white rose to maximize the chance we have a DAoC pop rather than morons. Either way we'll find out sunday when we know what servers are up.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie

OMG so true. What the hell is the point of publishing the list and claiming it can help guilds/alliances co-ordinate and then say we're not going to release some of these servers for headstart and not tell us which ones? It beggars belief AND we were promised that ALL launch servers would be available for headstart to avoid this exact problem:

We intend to have all of our servers open for the headstart. We don't want to force everyone onto a selection of servers just because all their friends with pre-orders had to start there.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I think everyone is going with the white rose to maximize the chance we have a DAoC pop rather than morons. Either way we'll find out sunday when we know what servers are up.

pff, lots of morons in daoc aswell ;)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
True but at least they normally role the same name so you can avoid them :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Glad the proper server's (OPEN) have more unique names

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry, I just can't take a server called dragonback mountains seriously! You can just imagine two male dragons in the wilderness looking furtively at each other. ;)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry, I just can't take a server called dragonback mountains seriously! You can just imagine two male dragons in the wilderness looking furtively at each other. ;)

I didn't think of that... now I do tho! :(

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie

Yes problem is reading the White rose forum doesn't actually give any real ideas as everyone is suggesting different realms:lol:.
I am going to try and join the server you guys are on, as having surfed this site for some time without talking, it seems you guys are at least vaguely sensible:p, but more than that actually want to ensure you have a good server and have fun, and if you lot are there then hopefulyl that will leave less space for omgwtf roflcopters too! I have a few people coming with me from various games/total mmorpg newbies, but who are old warhammer players who want to play. So if anyone can advise where you are heading I will advise them. ;)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Is Freddys going to have an Order guild as well as Chaos?

Maybe a post from a mod can just state which is on which server and that would be agreat help

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Maybe a post from a mod can just state which is on which server and that would be agreat help

I completely agree. I see some people running by doing their thing who's names I recognise, but that's about it really.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think we can start selecting a server until they announce the headstart ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom