Freddys GM Board?

Nate

FH is my second home
I was wondering if this is possible, for information and keeping us up to date with the happenings of GOA in a place where GM's can speak there mind without having to edit / proof read it ten times. I've seen by the looks of it that the German DAoC Boards have a GM section..although it looks like the posts have gone a bit stale.

I'm sure theres a few things all the various GM's we have at the moment could let us know about :d like the recent Press Release of the Release date for LoTM Euro, nothing has been seen anywhere by GOA thats in the players eyes here..yet someone noticed it on the vnboards!

I feel the communication at the moment is very low between the player base on these forums and the goa staff, which can easily be seen by most of the forum users.

I hope by Requiel making his first thread in a while, now he will take the initiative to set something up for his team to keep communication between the players and them something the playerbase grows to enjoy about GOA.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This isn't an official channel which GOA voice themselves, so unless they wanna spend their own time updating us, it'll never happen.

Might be wrong though.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the gms only post here out of courtesy they can if they choose to not post adn any and all information directed to the the goa website.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The official DAoC EU website is where this info should be, shame they dont update it as often as it should be done, and the news on there lately has become remarkably poor quality and lacking in decent content.

Being on US now, I can see why so many praise the people there, the Guild news bit is great and shows they listen to players and let them feel more involved with the game.

Perhaps GOA should let players do editorials from time to time, reporting on issues players write about, like recent events or recruiting for guilds and alliances, or even featuring some of the creative stuff posted on FH.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Well said Bahamut, Awarkle and Whoodoo.

Every time we reply here we risk watering down the fact that forums (not even Freddys) are not official communications channels for us. We obviously read them and sometimes post but in general http://daoc.goa.com/en and Rightnow are our official means of communication with you guys.

Nate

FH is my second home
I know they post here out of courtesy and thank the GM Team for doing so, but why not step it up and get some better communication between the UK player base and GOA? I know there must be a few people who wonder why general things such as the WAR Euro web site, which Skar noticed by Xalin's sig aren't so easily accessed by the majority of players.

Maybe the GM section isn't the solution, Whoodoo came up with some nice alternatives of ways to help the player base communicate with GOA on the web page. He has also pointed out that Mythic have so much better communication with their players, maybe now is the time for a review on how GOA do it...I really feel the way GOA handle it at the moment isn't what people expect from an MMORPG these days, so many other companies have it better..even the ones that gave GOA this game to look after :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Nothing really on it? Start as they mean to go on eh :D/

is it only me or is it one rule for everyone and something else for you?

Gamah

Banned
psyco said:
is it only me or is it one rule for everyone and something else for you?

Is it me or do you follow me round the forums attacking me every chance you get.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
i dont think warhammer will ammount to much, i heard it comes out in march and i havnt seen it advertised anywhere except for camelotherald.com

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Is it me or do you follow me round the forums attacking me every chance you get.

dont take it so personally, everything i post is dripple, we both know that

i do the same to everyone else

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
i dont think warhammer will ammount to much, i heard it comes out in march and i havnt seen it advertised anywhere except for camelotherald.com

WEEEEHHOOOOOWEEEEEHHHOOOOOO

Oh noes my moron'o'meter just went into the red :(

1. It comes out Q4 2007
2. I've found advertising for it in two books already. Oh sorry... books, my mistake.
3. Every gaming site that reported on either E3 or the Leipzig gaming convention had loads of gameplay movies etc. But again that would require the ability to read :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Shoo you thread pirates! SHOO! or I'll send Vlad over, you know what he'll do :sex:

Gamah

Banned
Pirkel said:
WEEEEHHOOOOOWEEEEEHHHOOOOOO

Oh noes my moron'o'meter just went into the red :(

1. It comes out Q4 2007
2. I've found advertising for it in two books already. Oh sorry... books, my mistake.
3. Every gaming site that reported on either E3 or the Leipzig gaming convention had loads of gameplay movies etc. But again that would require the ability to read :(

Ha you owned him :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom