Freddys-auction-house.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's no surprise that some people feel the itemization is a bit off. Got to thinking; how can we as a community with a -lot- of players combat this? Our very own trading thread was the first thought.

We can basically help eachother out with fair trading, swapping items from farming sessions in a reasonable way that doesn't leave anyone cheated and helps with getting that loot you feel you deserve for your efforts.

So, for example, if some member keeps getting level 55 barby gear on a wizard and some other gets wizzy gear on a barby, people can just pop their items on here and do a tit-for-tat trade on them.

This way we can somewhat control ourselves what kind of loot people get and everyone can feel happy.

Suggestions and comments in the usual manner, but let's keep bliz raging out of this particular brainfart ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually think Toht has a good idea here.

I'm unpleasantly surprised that Keitanz is fast turning into a rating troll. Why the fuck is he bothering to have an opinion on this considering he's not even got the fucking game?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Ive asked the same question myself, must be bored lol.

Good idea toht.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm unpleasantly surprised that Keitanz is fast turning into a rating troll.

I've noticed that there's been a lot more fighting as my trolling has gone down. Maybe there's a correlation due to lack of common enemy? :p

Only issue with this idea is the easy-access, meaning that without screenshots it might be a bit hard to see what's what. Perhaps a template like;

Item type:
Damage(if any):
Stats:
Special:(knockback etc):
Gemslots(if any):

Trading/looking for:

Then go with a first come first serve style, where if someone tags someone elses item, they get the first trade on it if they meet the criteria that the other person is looking for. We could even use the rating system to track what has sold and what is still open, since we can remove ratings.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Sounds good.

I'll put up a full list of stuff I have to trade when I get home/when my current auctions finish.

Looking for: Wizard off-hand, lvl60, high base damage, crit + socket.

For trade: Blue lvl60 2h polearm 1042 DPS 16% weapon damage.

Have quite some other goodies on the AH but can't check from work. Maybe I should download the Mac client... :x

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Template's a good idea, but I can't see why people can't screenie their item and upload a pic also...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True they can, just might get cumbersome for some, especially since fullscreen screenies would take a lot of space. But whatever works for people ;)

If you do post fullscreens, use spoiler tags to keep it somewhat spacious.

Nate

FH is my second home
Stuff for sale, mostly crap in my eyes but maybe useful for someone. If you want anything gis a shout.

sale.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What do you want for Eviscerator's invasion?

Nate

FH is my second home
See similar for 300k ish 150k for you if you agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom