FreddyHouse Downloads

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Spotted the link yet? :) "Downloads" on the forum menu bar takes you to the FreddysHouse download section where deebs and myself are populating as you read this, however we could do with some help.

If you spot a file is missing (at the moment we are trying to get all the official patches first before we look at smaller files) please PM me a FTP link to download the file in question with/or the latest version number of the game and I'll whip it up asap.

Or post details in this thread. Cheers :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Fantastic!! I have missed the BW's downloads and have had to endure slow downloads/long waits etc.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Slight detour. But since the close of BW has anyone been playing flashpoint? I really miss it :/

Will

/bin/su
I haven't been playing at all to be honest, Ch3t. But I am offline at home, more or less, so I've just been playing Neverwinter Nights.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
My head is aching looking at operation flashpoint 5 versions with a path of patches to update the game. Sorting out links now though :)

Will

/bin/su
SAS said:
My head is aching looking at operation flashpoint 5 versions with a path of patches to update the game. Sorting out links now though :)
Just link the 1.96 Patches for the GOTY edition, and for Resistance. The other versions just don't get played any more.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
BUt you need to patch up to version x.x before you can use those patches remember.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
trying to get it but all ftp's are busy :(

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm getting it form fileshack atm - didnt have to wait.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
xane downloads for everyone? (link on the top menu bar top of the forums)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Downloads isn't on the menu bar anymore so unstuck!

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Downloads isn't on the menu bar anymore so unstuck!

I agree. As we can nolonger find patches and things here and good FPS's are a thing of the past and all MMO's are now sadly lacking we need a new focus. Freddyshouse is in need of some devilishly clever PHP/SQL based browser game whereby members can prove their stuff.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I thought we already had that...

"Postcountwars (TM)"

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I agree. As we can nolonger find patches and things here and good FPS's are a thing of the past and all MMO's are now sadly lacking we need a new focus. Freddyshouse is in need of some devilishly clever PHP/SQL based browser game whereby members can prove their stuff.

Get coding then....

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I literally only just noticed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom