Freddy House Pay-it-Forward plan!!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hey.

Having decided to go to Mid Excal :p with some new friends to daoc I realised how it felt to be low level and skint again!! All the frustrations of not having cash and not being able to farm money got me thinking . . .

So on Prydwen lets start a Pay-it-Forward idea!!!!!

For starters . . . anyone with cash is to try and donate at least 10g to some random low level player (under Level 10?) and quote 'FreddyHouse sends its love!'

I wonder if we can get newbie players to then try to find out what this is about . . . .

Would be good to hear newbies talking about the fact that they have some cash to get started . . . would bring a little bit of the 'old school' flavour back.

/bow

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I`ll give you 20g if you can find a new player and not an alt.

I went for a run with a L20 skald all over classic and SI L1 - L20 area, nothing.

Corran

Part of the furniture
i gave about 100g away yesterday to low level players but they were just prydwen newbies from excaliber coming to make alb/pryd more zergy :p Really should of told them that there 5 plat waiting if they roll midgard instead :D

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Even newcomers into the game know what the term powerlevel is nowadays and beg for it at lvl 3. They dont deserve free money ;)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

We getting a little cynical in our old age? :p

Even if their alts . . .it'll start something good from it . .try it . . what ya got to lose? (Except 10g - ha ha beat you smart asses to it)

/bow

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I got scammed for 10g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is there no one left on FH who aint cynical?

Come on . . . join the revolution!!! :p

/bow

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh now jinns port from toa quickest way to capital citys is

start in si boat to toa djinn to camelot/tnn/jord :)

dont need starting money to get to the towns ok you got a bit of a run back but hey :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom