Freaky shit Oo

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I saw a dvd of this and a documentary book on it in musiczone the otherday, it's supposed to be some kind of freaky art. I looked at the cover and didn't go any further :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
that was flippin mental, the size of that blokes head i mean god his heeeeeead was like a wattermelon!

HEEEEEEEEeeDDDDDD!!

imagine sitting behind that bloke at the cinema!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Watched a few seconds but made me loose stick on ml6, but what I saw was just .. Oo

Will check again after ml raid!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Part of that video was used for the Aphex Twin - Windowlicker video, has been around for a while but only recently came around to general public im guessing.

Saw this on DVD while in cambridge, saw a preview on in the store and was quite unsettled by it, when he throws himself at the screen, if you have the DVD, freeze frame it, there are some awfully stomach wrenching views if you catch it at the right moment.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
That's bloody scary tbh.. what the hell is he anywho? ;<

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
EEk, after watching first few seconds I knew that was the kinda shit that really freaks me out, so had to stop, just knew it was gonna do something to really disturb me.

statued

Loyal Freddie
omg my god....im like lol....and his ......rofl....... ohh nm

Outlander

Part of the furniture
do not see any part of that video in windowlicker. but yes it is for a music vid by aphex and chris cunningham the full version is rubber johnny dancing in his wheelchair in the dark to drum n bass stuff. its kinda freaky looking but is so compelling to watch :)

check out cunninghams other work with aphex for similar stuff.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
do not see any part of that video in windowlicker. but yes it is for a music vid by aphex and chris cunningham the full version is rubber johnny dancing in his wheelchair in the dark to drum n bass stuff. its kinda freaky looking but is so compelling to watch :)

Hrm, i'm dead sure the last time I saw the vid, it had him, where his heads like leaning off the back of his chair and he's making some weird sounds, like when a CD jumps.

Still, freaky vid tho :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watched it cool, the whole dancing wheelchair video is there what you talking about?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Outlander said:

hes the video director right? you can get a dvd with his videos :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Sharma said:
Hrm, i'm dead sure the last time I saw the vid, it had him, where his heads like leaning off the back of his chair and he's making some weird sounds, like when a CD jumps.

Still, freaky vid tho :D

windowlicker vid being the one where the face of richard d james is emposed onto the faces of all the women and includes lotsa dancing, my fave AT record.

Job said:
Watched it cool, the whole dancing wheelchair video is there what you talking about?

watched the link from work pc so prolly just stopped halfway :)

Huntingtons said:
hes the video director right? you can get a dvd with his videos :p

yes he is the director and yes you can get dvds with his stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom