Fraps

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried to use Fraps for the first time the other day but am having a bit of trouble making it start. I set the activation key to "=", on the understanding I press it once to start recording and once again to stop. But pressing it just makes it appear in /say. So what keys can I use that won't want to make me /say instead of start and stop recording?

Hope I made myself understood!

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]I tried to use Fraps for the first time the other day but am having a bit of trouble making it start. I set the activation key to "=", on the understanding I press it once to start recording and once again to stop. But pressing it just makes it appear in /say. So what keys can I use that won't want to make me /say instead of start and stop recording?

Hope I made myself understood![/QUOTE]

i use shift+end to make a screenshot with a program and it works fine (off course when I use shift+end out of FFXI to select stuff all the way to the end of a line I make a SS aswell, but you could have fraps turned off then:p).

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Driwen said:
i use shift+end to make a screenshot with a program and it works fine (off course when I use shift+end out of FFXI to select stuff all the way to the end of a line I make a SS aswell, but you could have fraps turned off then:p).

I think Shhy is talking about movie recording not taking screenshots..

tbh Shhy I have no idea..

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
I think Shhy is talking about movie recording not taking screenshots..

tbh Shhy I have no idea..

and my post still stands...

shift+end works for a screenshot program (not the one in FFXI) so why wouldnt it work for fraps?

Rhyna

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, haven't experienced any trouble using Fraps either :p
Got movies of last weeks EF in Qufim, need to pull myself together and edit/compress them and add some smashing german folk music and we're all set! :p
On a serious note, haven't had any trouble at all, just set it to F10 and it worked nicely (and F10 is "Target self" button ingame, but still works :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom