Fraps of Hermess Radaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ftp://aqe2.campus.luth.se/hermess.avi

That to me says radar.

I had been afk for breakfast for about 30 mins prior to that ( u can see my camo is up) was stealthing along the top of the zone wall to ATK to do some BB volleying, so decided to test them.

Also to blindguardien, you are radaring and Im gonna get footage of you doing it.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Nice footage and pretty obvious hes using radar, keep up the good work.

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
pff Radar abusers. Bull tbh. Naming and shaming's fine if you've got proof but u dont. ur just pissed cos u got wtfpwned by a fg. Soul reavers aint cheaters. and to try n give a guild a reputation like this because u died in teh frontiers :eek7: is bull.
and afaik radar doesnt detect stealthed people. could be wrong but i dont see how thats possible.

report to GoA, have it looked into... nothing will happen... because he aint a radar abuser unlike feck knows how many others in this game. Mezz is GM of Sr, has been forever, been friend n guildy to em for a hella long time.
before u QQ and bad mouth people perhaps u should provide proof or report to GoA and get a definate Yes from em.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Vesuvius said:
pff Radar abusers. Bull tbh. Naming and shaming's fine if you've got proof but u dont. ur just pissed cos u got wtfpwned by a fg. Soul reavers aint cheaters. and to try n give a guild a reputation like this because u died in teh frontiers :eek7: is bull.
and afaik radar doesnt detect stealthed people. could be wrong but i dont see how thats possible.

report to GoA, have it looked into... nothing will happen... because he aint a radar abuser unlike feck knows how many others in this game. Mezz is GM of Sr, has been forever, been friend n guildy to em for a hella long time.
before u QQ and bad mouth people perhaps u should provide proof or report to GoA and get a definate Yes from em.

this is wrong thread m8 :DDD

H

Hermess

This is the first time and probably the last i write in this threat,
I dont use Radar. My buff bot, my friends and me was hitting with arrows, i use /face, is easy, and i go to look where are the guilty of these damage. I go and i see nobody there and go back to the atk.

Its all.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Im not convinced he uses it from your footage...

Would have been better if you report it via rightnow, before you try name and shame... as if GOA investigated, and he stops using it from today... im sure their report will come back blank and he gets away with it !

goodluck with your report... and stop bloody volleying my Buffbot ! grrrr :touch:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I dont use Radar. My buff bot, my friends and me was hitting with arrows, i use /face, is easy, and i go to look where are the guilty of these damage. I go and i see nobody there and go back to the atk.

Its all.

So what you are saying is someone volley'd your BB at the same time I destealthed and then you faced that person with your BB and they happended to be right near me. You then turned your main character to where your BB faced and headed in that direction? PLEEEEEASSSSEEEEE.....
(btw anyone volleying your BB from up there is well out of range of /face)

If I had volleyed you so you had me targetted to /face, then explain how my camo was up. (I know for a fact you could not have faced me because I was just stealthing back to my snipe spot after being afk for breaky) No one else was in the area volleying.

That looks well suspect to me and your explanation is a load of bollacks. It was clear that me destealthing was the trigger to you turning. I think others will prolly come to the same conlusion.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the only possible explanation to this, which you didnt give is simply. You had your camera panned 90' and angled up to the top of the cliff and you happend to see me in shade for in pitch black from clip range for the 0.00000003 of a second before going behind the tree.

that is the only explanation cuz what you just said about your BB is a load of rubbish amigo.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
the only possible explanation to this, which you didnt give is simply. You had your camera panned 90' and angled up to the top of the cliff and you happend to see me in shade for in pitch black from clip range for the 0.00000003 of a second before going behind the tree.

that is the only explanation cuz what you just said about your BB is a load of rubbish amigo.

And that is easy when it is NIGHT, SHADE FORM, and to far away to see name tags

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Hermess said:

Its all.

This post you did just confirm that you are lieing.
#1 You said you use /face.. couldnt have a target.
#2 You said you where hunting for cens becouse he was volleying your BB. he had been afk for 30min.

Im guessing your reply was based on the post censi did and he mention bb shooting so you hooked up on that and try to get away with it.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
too short.
making one about dunlest :m00:
Shouldnt be to hard to get loads of clips as he is duoing loads in emain running next to zergs picking out people oos.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Even if Censi's video is not really conclusive, I would say that Hermess reply to this thread pretty much confirmed that he is indeed using radar. Disgusting.

:puke:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He was in stealth so you couldnt have /faced him
Camo was up so he hadnt been fighting for at least 7 minutes
He was in shade form so there is no way you can see him from that range

On the other hand there may have been another volly'er up there that cens didnt see (as he was afk)
Lag ghost
fluke

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
On the other hand there may have been another volly'er up there that cens didnt see (as he was afk)
Lag ghost
fluke

Yes but Hermess reply kinda removed all those options :cheers:

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Censimila m8 u r a joke :p

Your fotm is 2 camp near atk and 2 volley into it. How hard do u think it is 2 guess where u r? Didnt i dig u out from your hideout the other day? Oh perhaps it was my radar that worked well for once OR it could be i just went 2 fotm volley spot and used SoM SL?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Karnat said:
Censimila m8 u r a joke :p

Your fotm is 2 camp near atk and 2 volley into it. How hard do u think it is 2 guess where u r? Didnt i dig u out from your hideout the other day? Oh perhaps it was my radar that worked well for once OR it could be i just went 2 fotm volley spot and used SoM SL?

Thing is that he had been afk for 30min

Aussie

Banned
Aloca said:
Shouldnt be to hard to get loads of clips as he is duoing loads in emain running next to zergs picking out people oos.

atleast i'm not the only one who noticed :m00:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Aloca said:
Raven said:
On the other hand there may have been another volly'er up there that cens didnt see (as he was afk) Lag ghost
fluke

Thing is that he had been afk for 30min

Raven said it already, maybe there was another volleying hunter/ranger.
This spot is well known by the most stealthers. This Video dont prove anything. If i would hunt BB killer that would be the second place where i would search 4 em.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
this spot is well known by the most stealthers. This Video dont prove anything. If i would hunt BB killer that would be the second place where i would search 4 em.

Then why first run past it and not turn up to check spot?

Adari

Part of the furniture
It's not about whether or not that spot is easy to find, even if it is, you don't directly run up to some1 in shadeform when he unstealths there, then claim to have used /face, which isn't possible.

Haha, ha.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer course its a normal spot to volley from. But forget all that. read what hermess says. That he /faced me. That is impossiable. Explain to me how he could have had me targetted to /face??? arrows in him etc???? please.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
didnt download the vid . but there WAS another ranger volleying bb's gladi or glaudi or summin like that . inf killed soon after..

dunno if it was same time as censi or not . and im not trying to defend any highly suspicious radar user cos i want em all banned (i didnt download vid) . just stating there was a ranger volleying bb's apart from censi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom