TV Franklyn

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Watched this last night and i thought it was brilliant. Was confusing at first but the antihero is brilliant. I actually think he is better than Rorschach, tho there are many similarities

franklyn-jonathan-preest.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0893402/

Ezteq

Queen of OT
whoa looks wierd, and by wierd I mean good.

I just watched a series called 'Life' with damian lewis from band of brothers in it, it was brilliant (he plays a cop who sepnt 12 yrs in jail for a triple homicide he was framed for, then he gets out and goes back to being a cop) but sadly as with all the really good stuff they only made one series!

Apparantly they started making season 2 but it got canned with the writers strike; they always seem to can the good stuff early and keep the sjite runnign forever...although it could be that the good stuff gets canned before it gets a chance to turn shite, iiiintereeesting!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Prison break has a load of seasons, so does House :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
but they don't count; I don't watch them.

is prison break any good though? I mean the idea of a prison break lasting more than 2 seasons kind of beggers belief what are the guards doing all this time? I liked hogans heroes tbh.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well th clue is in the title, they broke out of prison. who cares what the guards are doing? and house is the best.

Starman

Part of the furniture
I just watched a series called 'Life' with damian lewis from band of brothers in it, it was brilliant (he plays a cop who sepnt 12 yrs in jail for a triple homicide he was framed for, then he gets out and goes back to being a cop) but sadly as with all the really good stuff they only made one series!

They made Two full seasons after it resumed after the writers strike but sadly it was not renewed for a 3rd season due to falling rating which coincidently had nothing to do with the fact they kept changing the timeslot and day it airs all the time. Bloody US networks ruining and cancelling great shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom