Frankie Boyle..

Killswitch

FH is my second home
If I laugh at his jokes, am I going to hell? Because if so I am most definitely going to hell :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If you laugh at his new series, then Yes. Yes you are going to hell.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The standup parts are brilliant, makes watching it so worth it

Pete vs Life is where the jokes are at atm

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
tbh get his dvd and save yourself the drip feed .. the new dvd by him has all the jokes he using in one go .. his tv series is just a drip feed of this in the stand up parts

Killswitch

FH is my second home
As it happens I had to update my Gentoo laptop last night (217 packages (including gcc and glibc) and a new kernel). During the time I was doing this, I watched the second half of the Man Utd match, Frankie's TV show, started torrenting his DVD, FINISHED torrenting his DVD, WATCHED his DVD and then played an hour of online poker.

Was a bit galling that every joke from the TV show was on the DVD word for word. That said, the "time traveling by wanking" sketch made me chuckle a bit.

Oh...and don't use a source-based Linux distro on your laptop :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
have you guys never watched mock the week or something? all the stand up stuff the guys do on that show is from their tours.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
have you guys never watched mock the week or something? all the stand up stuff the guys do on that show is from their tours.

Ahhh...now you see, I don't really like stand-up that much, but I love panel shows and the like, so I've seen Mock The Week (and Argumental and QI and Genius and the like) but I've never seen the live shows. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
HNTLYL is fantastic - got every episode on my computer. The Homeless one was superb :D

Seriously under-rated & under-viewed show. This should definitely run for a 4th series imo

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I always wanted them to bring Beth back, right when he gets with Sam. that would have been hilarious watching him deal with that

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Eddie makes me laugh. Everytime they go on the piss he orders milk

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'm not like your other patients, i'm not gonna throw my bum rubbish all over your walls xD

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Id love to kiss Sam, she is fucking hot for a blonde

Mrs Treacher is hilarous too im glad they kept her in

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
LOL i just realised i meant Abby. Beth is the name of the character Sinéad Moynihan played in Hollyoaks

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
To be fair that was a brilliant joke haha. Not sure how i would have taken it if he was my son mind you

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Frankie hates that generation of Z-list "celebs" (esp Kerry Katona) - and I gotta say, I also can't stand em & that Heat magazine celebrities-are-gods-and-you-must-worship-them bollocks.

Would I get upset if he had a go @ my kid? Probably, but worse things have been said than that before.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i thought his new series was awful tbh :/
I liked him on mock the week but the series is just meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom