Foundations downloading trouble

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
Ello all,

At the moment when i visit www.camelot-europe.com intending to download foundations it wont work. i click on the link foundations quite fine and the intro goes through too. The trouble starts when i press the 'download' selection and then press 'download foundations (SI Version)'. I have SI so naturaly i pressed the link. For some strange reason when i click the link my computer makes a strange electric buzz (through the speekers, nothing technical broke) and doesnt bring up this link. If i click it constantly fast enough i can see that every time i press the link a internet window appears and then quickly disapears on my bottem desktop bar.

Unless i can find a way to fix this or some one can help me is there any other link i can download foundations SI version for the Euro Servers?

Its realy annoying when im having to look for armor and weapons the old fasioned way :/ *sigh*

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
A BIG /clap to Ning for fixing me up with this link.. when i look on camelot webby i dont get a address tool so i cant see the link. *sigh*, but still thanks a lot.

Shoping spree time! :bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom