Found large bug for Infiltrators

L

-Light-

Ok for the people who got the thrusting frenzy's sword, you should also be getting that lovely +4 Envenom bonus..........................YES? NO!

I have found that when u try to apply a poison say a lvl 40 one when ur skill is 37 and the +4 envenom gives u 40 that you cannot apply it to the thrusting frenzy....why?

Well when u apply a poison to a sword u actually pull it out of your hands losing the buffs for a moment and then placing it back when the poison has been placed on the sword.

Here in lies the problem when u go to apply a high lvl poison from the +4 bonus u can't as when u go to place it u lose the +4 env bonus as the sword is taken out of your hand, u get the classic Your Poison Skill is Not high enough to apply this poison and then so u can't

I am gonna log a bug report with GOA and see if Mythic have identified the problem

Any input from infiltrators or anyone would be welcome

Thanks alot

O

old.Ryzar

well

till goa fixes it 2004 you have at least another thrusting frenzy... equip sword envenom the other equip other ... easy

heh

P

Pin

Not a bug

Afraid it's not a bug. It's as Mythic programmed it (it's also one reason why the weapon got it's +envenom removed in version 1.49).

Basically, to apply poison to a weapon, you unequip it, which means for that instant you lose any bonuses that weapon provided you.

The +envenom on the Thrusting Frenzy is still very useful to you, as it allows you to envenom all your other weapons, just not the Frenzy itself.

Remember to count yourself lucky in any case, cos this little infiltrator doesn't have one yet :(

Pin

S

starblade

Remember to count yourself lucky in any case, cos this little infiltrator doesn't have one yet

And I'm not going back to barfog to get one because all the peace and quiet has left since I handed over the drop to Light :p
Last time, I got trampled by a minstrel train

:m00:

B

belth

Re: Not a bug

Originally posted by Pin
Basically, to apply poison to a weapon, you unequip it, which means for that instant you lose any bonuses that weapon provided you.

Wasn't like that in 1.36, the weapon being poisoned didn't unequip :( It's propably one of those things Mythic didn't bother to fix due to some obscure reason, like the large amount of misses/fumbles archers get these days :eek:

D

Draylor

Ah well, one more reason to get some guild groups to Barfog to hunt for items.

And please someone kill Mordred - that spawns too tough for me ;)

L

-Light-

Ah pants oh well doesn't matter I put the high lvl poison on one sword and the other lower one on the thrusting frenzy works a treat :)

Thanks anyway guys and I put a question to Rightnow as well just to see what happens

N

)nick(

This is to stop people from equipping two thrusting frenzies and poisoning the ranged slot.

P

Pin

I hope you mean the 2h slot, or are you still trying to fire poisoned bolts? :p

B

belth

Originally posted by -Light-
Ah pants oh well doesn't matter I put the high lvl poison on one sword and the other lower one on the thrusting frenzy works a treat :)

You're wearing out a weapon that is next to non-existant after next patch? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom