Found a solid RvR PL system for myself - thx Mythic

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder how many rp this grp setup can farm for me...

Looks nice doesnt it? :)

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
That's cluster English.

Just proves ya can't trust a swede ;) Nice one guys

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
And you logged this on right now before posting here :) ? (assuming it snot Camlann hehe always forget about that server)

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
nah had an open grp invite on exc/pr leirvik . took it after being afk and got into the alb grp some how

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
lol thats fake.

The names don't have the "-server" at the end, which all servers are doing now, for ALL characters, even yourself. And the date says 9th June, so its after the patch.

So must be either an edit, or on a server thats not on the latest patch, or the date is wrong, or it was last year....

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
lol thats fake.

The names don't have the "-server" at the end, which all servers are doing now, for ALL characters, even yourself. And the date says 9th June, so its after the patch.

So must be either an edit, or on a server thats not on the latest patch, or the date is wrong, or it was last year....

its not fake
has happened to me
2 times
:p

once was when servers reopened after patch and got a grp inv.. was in a mid grp.

and the other time was whit my ranger... got a grp inv... thought lol, why not... and was in a alb grp. didnt notice it right away tho... just got curious why the hell is evryone speaking in Morse code :p

it happens more than u think guys :p

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
hmm I just noticed, the server names dont show in group. just main channels, say, gu, as... etc

There goes my ENTIRE argument :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
hmm I just noticed, the server names dont show in group. just main channels, say, gu, as... etc

Awww...have a rep for trying meight! :D

/Dracus

K

Karath

Isnt there a bug where you get ported to another realm as welll.. i think my bro had it happen to him once.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Karath said:
Isnt there a bug where you get ported to another realm as welll.. i think my bro had it happen to him once.
givf :)

B

Biggilus

seem to remember being able to join BG groups from other realms years ago, everyoen spoke as '...'
funny tho :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:

Don't think it happens in /gu either does it??

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea this happens quiet alot ... i remember last time it happenned to me i was camping Mmg Hw in old frontiers on my hero ...

Could see combat logs for 2 alb tanks fighting and people talking etc ... i started talking and Albs were like ... Wtf :p Turns out they were beside porter on sauvage

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
heh, think just after nf opened a few of us were camping some hib keep hill stealthed. This guy ran down, killed him. Few seconds later all I see in my chat is the guys name yelling about how theres these two ' fag alb stealthers down the hill camping'. :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Karath said:

"sadly" that was US servers only as far as i know :p

seen pic and vids how hibs kill ppl in alb houseing :p

nerf that tir na nog porter bug :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Karath said:

There was a bug where if a guildhouse of realm A ran out of rent and disappeared, and someone in realm B bought a (guild?)house on the same lot number, guildmembers from realm A could port to Realm B. Unfortunately that got fixed pretty fast.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i still have a screen of having an eldritch in our group...

only thing the lad said was `...` though.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
This used to happen all the time till a few patches ago.

sshot150.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom