FOTM Warrior movie

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
i quit about 3 months ago, but never really said goodbye to the scene, I still troll around on the forums, which will probably stay like that.
However, to complete a wonderful 'career', I always wanted to make at least 1 real movie, but never really took the time to work on it, recorded some stuff last year, and kept taking in diskspace for almost a year, until yesterday cable dropped, and feeling so bored as i was, decided to finish it and put an end to the DAoC chapter
After hours of work, frustration, and more boredom i finally got everything edited together and encoded to a whole thats worth showing

first of all, apologies to the fact that i had to split it in 2 parts, teh leet pc kept crashing when i tried to do it in 1 part, so i just splitted it
Also some of the camera views may be abit off, mostly because my fps wasnt too great while recording, and rvr still being rvr, surprising at some points :eek:

extra special thanks to madi for helping me on encoding part, thina for hosting the initial movie, and everyone else who is kind enough to host it aswell.

hopefully u'll enjoy it, not the best movie around, but i had fun making it and thats what counts i guess :)

One Last Tribute

and nerf 2handed warriors ! xD

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
just FYI, I am teal (look for my name in the end)

And to all our Bad Omen fans, we did like you to.

And to the people who screwed the game (like we dont know who you are) I think it is sad, you made the game, people were actually enjoying the game ALOT (for instance when you were lvl 17-18 and exping solo in myrkwood and enjoyed it).

DIE TOA DIE!

Bad Omen..you guys made the game fun even tho it actually sucked..

/who emain
1000 random mids
1fg albs
2 hib stealthers

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i don't know if i'm sad to se eu go, or im glad...

-glad that u leave so u wont pown me again
-sad, well euhm.. :p 'sad' because you just didnt ding 100.000st player of leaving:x

Gamah

Banned
I liked the good old days of fighting some grp and Bad Adders would appear in the horizen xDDDD was days of fun :D

Then next fight Zapsi leading the charge for odin...QQ give those days back

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
desperatly looking for someone with a decent server to dl and host this, as thina's ftp is far from able to handle stress :d

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
was a nice movie foa :) but tbh i think Platina was abit more sexeh then you :)well played liked it alot :wub:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie foadon, you play good and nerf your damage xD

What software was used for this video? the quality is best i have seen in a daoc video.

That was probably the best bad omen fg too in that video.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
wiee movie, yeah this group we had was very nicely played together.
Had a while ppl all of us 300-5**k lw rp :)

But was some other times with diffrent ppl that was also great, but mids where more opted back then. Savvi train etc :)

Tnx to freia again for hosting and others :]

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie indeed; the best advertising possible to start playing Midgard :clap:
Would be cool though to see you guys on the battlefield again (hint hint) ;)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Qbic said:
Very nice movie indeed; the best advertising possible to start playing Midgard :clap:
Would be cool though to see you guys on the battlefield again (hint hint) ;)

I NEED TO RESIST!!! :) Even tho it would be fun... :]

You never know... :]

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
wiee movie, yeah this group we had was very nicely played together.
Had a while ppl all of us 300-5**k lw rp :)
e penis enlarger 2k? :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, Foadon! :) Quality was very good, and the editing was well executed as well. You seem to play good as well, and your group is a strong 2-healer setup like our SC1 group used to be. However, while the music certainly fits, it can't be said to be very original; I've heard most of the songs several times in other RvR movies, and the Nightwish song at the end ("Dark Chest of Wonders") I myself used in our own SC movie (named "Tribute to the Old Frontiers", interestingly enough). I did like your use of the Matrix and Pirates of the Carribbean soundtracks, however.

Oh, and what's with the Throw Weapon hits for 500-600 damage? Impressive. :eek:

Anyway, goodbye, Foadon, and don't be a stranger. :)
tribute said:
e penis enlarger 2k? :m00:
Hah, why am I not surprised, tribute pops up to spout some rubbish and disappear again.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
blejs said:
Sycho said this was prolly best BO group we had around :D
I just needed to say that then!! :D
I know lots of ppl who don't agree and I'm pretty sure Sycho doesn't either ;) :p

A little dissapointed that I wasn't mentioned even tho I played in the grp in the movie but hey, I had a blast with you the months I played so I guess I'll have to be happy about that..

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
That was probably the best bad omen fg too in that video.

And yes ofc some names should been added since u where with us abit also zebolt, but didnt have setspot at start thats why i think he wrote the names we hadi n set grouppah :)

Aquen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah those were the times :)
Especially delgs and chrons everylastning CM spams ruled :clap: and remeems stlong tictac with jumping off amg (that didn't always work tho ;) )

Really nice movie foad :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom