Fotm roller?

Vorminfil

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
3
Its time to move on..

Today me & 2 buddies are going to delete all our alb chars and move over seas to hibbieland. What we are looking for is a friendly guild to help out a bit little noobs. We have alot of plats to transfer too if any1 is interested... Any help will be really appreciated!

-Its just a game- :cheers:

Chars to be deleted : 50pally(lgm ac), 50sorc(lgm sc), 50sightnecro, 50servantnecro, 50inf, 49cleric, 48minc, 48scout, 50pally, 50sorc, 50servantnecro, 50minc, 50scout, 50friar(lgm tailor), 50cleric, 50scout+ lgm alch
 

Kami

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,254
Did the same from Midgard a few months ago, haven't regretted it for a second ;)

Good luck!
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Why don't you just buy a new account?

Whatever you decide, you're welcome.
 

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
41,966
thats a hell of a lot to just delete, wouldnt it be better to buy a new copy of the game?

and welcome to hib :)
 

Mey

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
4,252
erm... i wouldn't delete them tbh, just buy a new acc - with the new game box its easy :D
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
and sell old ones - with that many chars + crafters it shouldn't be too hard ;o and welcome ;-D
 

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
412
To the potential interested hib guilds: these guys are currently on trial in The Ministry (or at least 2 of them) and haven't said a word about possibly moving to Hibernia.

So there you have a good indication of what you can expect from these guys.

If you decide to stay in alb, you can look for a new guild, trial failed.

Good luck in hib though ;)
 

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
256
Methos said:
To the potential interested hib guilds: these guys are currently on trial in The Ministry (or at least 2 of them) and haven't said a word about possibly moving to Hibernia.

So there you have a good indication of what you can expect from these guys.

If you decide to stay in alb, you can look for a new guild, trial failed.

Good luck in hib though ;)
It's not like you can make them stay :p Just because they feel they need a change in this shite game you don't have to go to a forum and make their population low from the start.

And since they were on ->trial<-, who the hell gives a damn.
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Auch... better pass me the names of the char's they're going to roll so I'll ban em from all my future raids and won't do any SCing for them at all :eek2:

Grats guys, you just won an 99% rf suit whatever level you like. Heck, since it's from the ministy I'll even SC it for you
 

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
1,914
Gear !
I got once kicked to from a guild , would u toa my bm now?! ;(

ontopic ; welcome :p
 

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
412
Trylle^nzi said:
It's not like you can make them stay :p Just because they feel they need a change in this shite game you don't have to go to a forum and make their population low from the start.

And since they were on ->trial<-, who the hell gives a damn.
I don't mind at all they're leaving, but we have a certain way of doing things in-guild.

People can make fun of it all they want of it, doesn't change the fact that if you intend to leave a guild it's courtesy to let the guild know before making it public.
 

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
412
Gear said:
Grats guys, you just won an 99% rf suit whatever level you like. Heck, since it's from the ministy I'll even SC it for you
Awwwww did we hurt you? :fluffle:
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Methos said:
Awwwww did we hurt you? :fluffle:
Such a pompous reply on their post meant that they hurt you, so hey, they deserve a gift at the very least ;)
 

Vorminfil

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
3
Methos said:
To the potential interested hib guilds: these guys are currently on trial in The Ministry (or at least 2 of them) and haven't said a word about possibly moving to Hibernia.

So there you have a good indication of what you can expect from these guys.

If you decide to stay in alb, you can look for a new guild, trial failed.

Good luck in hib though ;)
Dear Methos, last time i checked there was my name on subscription page, not yours. Tbh i cant understand your point.

Yes, i agree about informing TM would have been polite, but by the time i was eagerly deleting my chars, there was none guildies on. Sometimes decisions has to be made fast.

Best of luck to TM and see you all in field near future!

P.S tyvm Gear, muchos appreciated! :D
 

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,886
Hm well, so many hrs spent on chars and crafters would be sad to go down the drain tbh. You should rly consider buying a new box, just incase you regret it
 

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,533
agreed with the other posters just sell or buy a new copy dont del all those toons and crafters too much hard work for em to go down the drain

welcome tho
 

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
223
Methos said:
I don't mind at all they're leaving, but we have a certain way of doing things in-guild.

People can make fun of it all they want of it, doesn't change the fact that if you intend to leave a guild it's courtesy to let the guild know before making it public.
oh c'mon m8 we're talking about a bloody videogame here ... :m00:

you want him to tell you when he j*?!s off too or what... (sorry if i sound crude but... wtf???)
one piece of advice i can give you : get some RL quality time as you seem to need some...
 

Robinhuudi

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
5
one of the rollers

I am one of those rollers. By the way, toons are deleted all ready :kissit:
My new main char name is Baltzebub in Hibernian...

p.s. Albs: no hard feelings, its just a game......
 

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
412
Vorminfil said:
Yes, i agree about informing TM would have been polite, but by the time i was eagerly deleting my chars, there was none guildies on. Sometimes decisions has to be made fast.
That's why we have a heavily used guildforum and you're registered there, so there is no excuse for not doing the right thing.

But let's not linger... there's no bad feelings really and i it's not a great loss ;)

Vorminfil said:
Best of luck to TM and see you all in field near future!
Good luck to you in hib, but i do advise you to not delete your chars but just get a new account and stop paying for the alb one.

That way if you regret your move to hib you haven't wasted 2 accounts full of 50's.
 

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
412
Kenshiro said:
oh c'mon m8 we're talking about a bloody videogame here ... :m00:
That's such an ignorant thing to say.... and if that were true, noone would care about guilds. Fact is it's not just a 'bloody videogame' because you spend time with other people, get to know them etc.

But since i'm an 'alb' i dont expect anyone to agree with me.
 

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
2,674
Methos said:
That's such an ignorant thing to say.... and if that were true, noone would care about guilds. Fact is it's not just a 'bloody videogame' because you spend time with other people, get to know them etc.

But since i'm an 'alb' i dont expect anyone to agree with me.
I agree with you ..sadly thats the think about Daoc and other mmorpgs ..it is more than a game ..you do meet people and friendships do develope and its bad play to just leave a guild or a person hanging ..IE ..I went to the shop last week to buy some soup but before I did I made a quit thread :p
 

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
112
If they don't like it they can restore characters before next patch so .. meh ... no waste there imo :p

And just to piss the other albs off a lot more (yes i do hate you :kissit: ), i be offering pl to you little FOTM rollers from alb (i get all the loot cuz i'm cheap :p)

Contact me in game (check sig for toon names) and we can organise something :fluffle: feel the love
 

Mey

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
4,252
well wert, im shocked that you never offer me free pl, and all that free wub i used to give you to </3 :(

Meyym
 

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
358
Methos said:
To the potential interested hib guilds: these guys are currently on trial in The Ministry (or at least 2 of them) and haven't said a word about possibly moving to Hibernia.

So there you have a good indication of what you can expect from these guys.

If you decide to stay in alb, you can look for a new guild, trial failed.

Good luck in hib though ;)
good luck in hib, you wont find any (ok..much..) of that ^^ here !
 

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
195
Hey Man :D I think its great that you move to >Hib ...
We can use all the help we can get atm... And Btw Methos Plz stop /cry...
It was a very hastey dissision so he prolly just forgot to inform guild that is a bad thing but it is not the end of the world...

Welcome to Hib m8 :cheers:

PS: FGS DONT DELETE YOU CHARS MAN!!! :twak:
 

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
223
Methos said:
Fact is it's not just a 'bloody videogame' because you spend time with other people, get to know them etc.
lol does that include "learning to respect each other" too? like respect each other's decisions e.g. leave for another realm and make a fresh start??

just asking as, being an ingorant noob, i don't fully get your logic :wanker:
 

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
876
No hard feelings with albs tbh but making public such things which involves only them and your guild dudes is just ewol.

I can understand that u may be dissapointed about not mention anything in the guild forum but that doesnt gives you the right to blackmail their name in another realm which u def know they gonna need help at start.

Keep those kinds of advices in your forum and not here. I hope u aint gm of this guild ( didnt check your sig - so i dont know ) cause u get even worse reputation in my ears than those guys.

Also as hib folks already mention above - no matter how u take it - this mmorpg belongs in the game section. A game which u pay for it - leveling your chars and do what each of u want to do. U dont have to give explanations or reasons about anything to anyone as long as your actions dont insult the rest ofc, which i doubd he did that to you anyway by moving on another realm.

Apart from all these stuff - pm me in game ( check my sig ) u albz0rs haxors for rogs of doom and some armor suits if u need..

Welcome guys - Have Fun

Ps: No offence ofc in this post - but if u are offended just ignore it :)

Regards

Mck
 

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
412
Kenshiro said:
lol does that include "learning to respect each other" too? like respect each other's decisions e.g. leave for another realm and make a fresh start??

just asking as, being an ingorant noob, i don't fully get your logic :wanker:
Respect goes both ways... I respect their decision to go hib fully, heck i only knew them for a week, i don't care... if he wants to delete 14 lvl50's and a load of LGM crafters in a rush to go hib that's his decision... BUT leaving your realm for another realm and not saying a word to your current guild doesn't show any respect at all.

I can't put it any simpler than that for you... hope you understand it now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom