forums

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Will you all be using FH forums or the blizzard ones for WoW?

Me thinks most will be on blizzard forums

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I'm not sure yet.. I'll probably use the official ones a bit, and these a bit.

The official forums are likely to have quite a few morons, and well, the FH forums are likely to have a few morons less :D

Atleast there will be no "FAO Blizzrd!!1 probleb blue txt plz!1!!!" threads on here.
And if there are, I'm sure the mods will nuke it to oblivion.

:D

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
SilverHood said:
I'm not sure yet.. I'll probably use the official ones a bit, and these a bit.

The official forums are likely to have quite a few morons, and well, the FH forums are likely to have a few morons less :D

Atleast there will be no "FAO Blizzrd!!1 probleb blue txt plz!1!!!" threads on here.
And if there are, I'm sure the mods will nuke it to oblivion.

:D

I'll second that motion!

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
im a freddy all the way ... in most cases of abuse and general moronitus the mods have quashed it fairly quickly. To sum up there at least seems to be some sort of control on these boards. whereas the blizz forums are basically a free for all with too many threads and not enough mods to police the trash out of them.

Hurrah for Freddyshouse!!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
This will be where sensible discussion will be held methinks - only reason to be on the bliz boards is to read any bluetext that might appear.

EDIT: such typing :(

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Fana said:
This will be very sensible discussion will be held methinks - only reason to be on the bliz boards is to read any bluetext that might appear.

Agreekd.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Spam both with the same replies. It's the only way to have a manly post-count :cool:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Escape said:
Spam FH if you dare. It's a good way to have your post-count reset:cool:

Fixed :touch:

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
The long road the FB has convinced me of one thing ... that the posters in the ever-locked-to-the-public official WoW forum is for morons and people that aren't legally old enough to enter a pub.

Plus the Barry's, oops, Freddy's lot (that's you lot) have been around the block a bit longer, and are a lot easier to read ... if you get my drift ;)

[Edit: Darn there goes my bit of fun ... danged forum restricting colours ;)]

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Where the battle.net kids go, I for one will not follow.
In other words, this is the place to be.

Kherny

Fledgling Freddie
Take a 5 min tour of the US wow forums, its full of useless nerf, off topic, flame threads and replies. At least in the general forum.

I used freddies for daoc and most likely will for wow. I think on the whole the european players seem to be less "stressed" than their american counterparts, in my experience anyways. (not meant as an anti american comment).

I was surprised at how the wow forums are being moderated, seems very lax, maybe it'll change over time.

Pestilence

Fledgling Freddie
Ill use these as much as i can, blizz forums are only for asking questions/bug reporting and reading up on blizz news/announcements for me.

Dont like the nazi feel the official forums give.

here you can be a tad more open. and use some funky forum functions etc.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
personally i find the official forums a tad difficult to read and understand

oh and FH is green so i will probably only post on official boards to antagoniize some 12 year olds :p

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Freddys :cheers: , as most people here (not including me) seem to know what their talking about :clap: as apose to the official boards :eek7:

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Freddys!

The blizzard WoW forums make my eyes bleed.
Its also nice to have a good community in-game and on the forums.

Sure the daoc forums were fans of the fine Vintagé, but when anyone needed help, they were often sure to get it.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ill be using freddys as the damn internet logging peice of shite in work wont let me into eu forums :(

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
ill be using freddys as the damn internet logging peice of shite in work wont let me into eu forums :(

Likewise.. filter called Websense... anyone know how to get round it :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Clan forums only (with the exception of looking for Blizzard responses on the US forums). Can't stand kids.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Mostly Freddy's but I'm not sure how much...I have to bite my proverbial tongue...especially at times like this when there are countless stupid pointless fucking threads being made. (imho of course)

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
Bullitt said:
especially at times like this when there are countless stupid pointless fucking threads being made

Well this is General ... what do you expect in the absence of an Off-Topic forum :)

Plus, we are all impatient awating the release of Final Beta ...

gin

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Will you all be using FH forums or the blizzard ones for WoW?

Me thinks most will be on blizzard forums

Blizzard boards are a bit of a joke atm. Server goes down about 15 ppl open the Same "SERVER IS DOWN" / "WHATS GOING ON" thread...

people seem nicer here. I hope to stay here myself.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Just made my first post on the Bliz forum :eek7: I feel dirty :(

Lagnard

Fledgling Freddie
guild forums and occasionally freddys or official forums for more information about a topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom