Forums Shuffled

B

Brinx

Thanks for the input in the other thread to those who gave it.

- We got rid of the two taverns as they were never used

- Cut 3 of the 5 Cam boards for the same reason and to hopefully may the 2 remaining ones more actively posted in

- Changed the Item Trading boards for Pryd and Excal to include posting about crafting (though this should still remain very much on-topic). We thought this would be better than creating a separate board for crafting for each server as the two tend to interlink and it increases the chances of your threads/posts being read rather than splitting them up.

- And lastly created an Off-Topic board for Pryd and Excal. The aim of this is to get some of the load off of the General boards so that they're more usable again. The aim is *not* to have somewhere free of all moderation whatsoever. We'll still be checking the new Off-Topics and if there's abuse, really heavy spamming (normal stuff like most of what exists on the Generals atm is fine) it'll be the same sort of policy.

Hopefully the changes will help to shift the balance around to make the forum better for everyone to use.

(also if anyone wants the old posts that existed in the boards that were cut they're at BW archives section )

Cheers,

T

Tyka

Will you ever add new styles to the forums? i liked that light blue one so people here at the officer wouldnt ask what i am doing all the time :(

N

Novamir

please enable pic posting in teh new ot boardszors

B

Brinx

IMG tags are enabled now but I don't know about more styles as we only recently got the DAoC brownish one.. depends if BW people get the time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom