Forumites vs Generalites

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Just thinking since i have purchased Source - and was thinking about organising some Generalites versus the Dark Age lot - i remember writing about this a while ago - and there was alot of interest, so im gunna stick this up.

Monday 18th October as a first draft date - who is interested?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
looking at the responce in the General section it will be a walk in the park :p

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I'm game :)

My skills are very rusty, but i hope you can bare with me :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Rite sofar its :
Dill
Coim
Adari
mts
Evull
Me

anymore? or is this it?

The time is gunna be 8:00 GMT on monday - join the #FHUT irc room before then so we can sort teams - and team speak so we can laugh at their shite skill :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn are we going to be using the FH server or don't you know?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
No fucking clue :p

Was seeing if anyone had a "unofficial" copy of the game - and if they had then they would need to make the server.

But im hoping to run it on a propper server as i dont think someones connection could handle about 16 people running about :p

FoxeH said:
id go, but i dont have course :/

Source - Souce - You Mucking Fuppet

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, letting someone run it on their connection is a definate no-no. It would be a lag-fest, considering that it doesn't run 100% smooth on proper servers.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Ok finalised as 8:00Pm GMT monday the 18th. Arrive in the #fhut channel as soon as you can.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Ok finalised as 8:00Pm GMT monday the 18th. Arrive in the #fhut channel as soon as you can.

oki, will do :D

I assume it's qnet?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Mr. Brynn just called and asked me to post that he's taking his gimpy ass down to Edinburgh for the weekend and so wont have net access until sunday night around midnight when he gets back. He says if there's any problems, he'll sort it out then :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
We still need a couple more people btw if anyone is interested. General still have one or two more than us.

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
I shall try and be there, im just not sure how long the D/L is gunna take, or how well it will run on my system, so put me down for a maybe :)

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, download isnt going to take too long and should run ok on my radeon 9600, hopefully ;)

put me down for it too :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
pah, i dont mind playing a few less than them, we'll still kick their arses :D

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
If we do lose, I'll just blame it on you guys being shit or something. :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Let's get something straight. If we lose, it will almost certainly be your fault, Coim. Or possibly Brynn's. :p
Even if I have the worst score, it'll only be because one of you wasn't covering me properly. ;)

Anyway, think positive. With me on our side, how can we lose? They call me the one-man army. :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
btw, we gonna use ventrilo or teamspeak? if we're gonna use ts i have to install it, if we use ventrilo all is well. i was in #fhut earlier today but not much action. i'll meet up in that channel in good time before tomorrows match tho.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mts said:
i was in #fhut earlier today but not much action. i'll meet up in that channel in good time before tomorrows match tho.

possibly we were all asleep tbh. as to the voice thing, we can use FH's own teamspeak server thanks to the good services of Deebs and the other peeps, so I suppose that's taken care of.

I've just learned that my mountian biking may cause me to be home later than 8pm uk time, but I'm sure that's ok as I don't play CS anyway. any stragglers about are welcome to attempt to battle me at plain old UT though :)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Well I don't have a mic anymore anyways... stupid thing broke last time I was playing with Adari. ;/

I'll come on Teamspeak anyways though just to hear you guys cry when you get killed and stuff. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom