@ forum mods

Y

-yoda-

why did my post i made last night get deleted ?

it was a post with a link to a joke website that had people clicking a box :) it was a FUN joke page . if it was deleted because it wasnt relevant to daoc then id like to ask you to also delete 100000000000's of threads of these forums that are imo even more useless and irelavent than the one i posted , or was it maybe because who ever deleted it has no sense of humour and deleted it cos he didnt find it funny? im sure most the people who visited the link saw the funy side of it :p and sent it to there friends .

p.s also the webpage i linked to WASNT ofensive/rude or anything like that it was just a simple link to a joke that kept people clicking a box 150 times :) and asking silly questions in middle of it .

H

Hjod

I think they deleted it cause, to click about 2,000 boxes is quite annoying.

Prolly thats why they deleted it, dunno but prolly

Just my 2cents

O

old.Gombur Glodson

trying to increase a post cout? ;)

D

Damini

I didn't do it. But those websites can make people psychotically angry. And cause RSI... Heh. Maybe you caused the red mist :) They can piss people off to be truthful Yoda, I expect thats why it got slayed.

Maybe find something similar, but with dancing kittens and soothing music?

Y

-yoda-

it was not 2k clicks :) only has to be clicked 150 times . yes it is anoying at the time . but surely people see the funny side and have a sense of humour . i wouldnt be surprised whoever deleted it sent it to a cple of there mates in there email address book :) ,

damini if i put that website on my sig as a link would it be taken off?

D

Damini

I doubt it. Maybe put a preclaimer - Click if you have some time to kill :) Hehe. "only 150 times"... lol.

D

danskmacabre

I didn't delete it anyway.
Although I was tempted. ;)

D

danskmacabre

Besides, you can just goto Task manager and end the job there if you don't wanna click it 150 times...
That's what I did.

F

Flimgoblin

unless it was moved?

it was posted in the off-topic forum pretty recently so that might be why :) (same old stuff)

L

-Lonewolf-

Wasn't me, though those things are a nightmare

So I can see why it possibly was deleted :)

D

Damini

You total spanner yoda. Its in the Off-Topic. Brinx has obviously been whizzing around in his pinifore having a tidy.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

All hail to the Bwinx(tm). The ewulest street cat west of the Rio Peco.

B

Brinx

I don't remember deleting it, but then again I've got flu atm so everything that's not a Lemsip Max Strength is a blur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom