Forum madness

Tom

I am a FH squatter
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

This is bloody hilarious. Basically, guy advertises gears for $100. Buyer sends $100 + $15 shipping. Guy cashes cheque, and increases price to $125. Buyer refuses to pay and wants gears. Guy tells him to feck orf. Entire forum pitches in. Guy completely off balance, laughs it off. Forum start releasing personal details including pictures and phone number. Guy freaks out!

Chilly

Balls of steel
sounds like a good laugh :D

~reads~

hmmm, well I would read it, but the site seems to be down. anyone else?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think its being bombarded by people trying to watch, give it time :)

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Managed to read the first page but now getting this:

Going offline to optimize for the overload we are getting this morning. Will be back online in a little bit. Wenzel for President!!!"

Chilly

Balls of steel
they should edit that php so that when that url is called it just dumps a text file and doesnt bother doing any db lookups, that's probably whats killing it.

Chilly

Balls of steel
aw bummer, they restricted it to at least singed in user level. cba to sign up :(

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Haha thats quality. Didn't read it all because it goes on for over 60 pages?! (Managed it to 16 just skimming over..) That thread has 950,000 views :eek:

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Spent 3 hours this morning reading through most of this but got bored in the end. Can anyone who's read it all tell me.

Did the guy manage to cash the W.U transfer that was sent?
Did the scammer get beaten up at all?

Pick that last one down to sick curiosty ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well, someone posted images of the idiot:

dsc047285re.jpg

dsc047298mm.jpg

dsc047314qs.jpg

dsc047328co.jpg

cdubzon40s said:
so whos the fag who called me from a blocked number and sounded like a retarded oaky saying "cdubz your a moron" pussy. if you guys STILL have issues and are butt hurt come talk to me face to face stop talkin shit over the internet faggots

Then someone found his Ebay advert and pasted his contact details before he could remove it:

idiot said:
" I can be contacted by email @ cdubzon40s@aol.com or by phone @ 805 441 1710" BTW it is a cell phone so please be sure to leave a message!

http://fecalgram.com/site/main

Basically the best 'owned' thread ever.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
cdubzon40s said:
you guys sure are handling things well. what do you want from me? he has his money and i said i was sorry what more could i do?

cdubzon40s said:
i am removing sig right now...as for the beat down none of you are going to do anything and you know it

cdubzon40s said:
This should be considered a formal written apology to the members moderators (especially mochamike) and administrators of pirate4x4.com. I am sorry for 1) posting my gears for sale were new but were really used. 2) for changing the price after recieving the check from mike. 3) for calling mike's house at inconveinient hours of the night. IF you really know me like the justinb and a couple others on here that havent posted but read this thread, you would know im not that kind of guy. once again im sorry and i will leave as soon as all of these acts stop and i hope you all can forgive me.

cdubzon40s said:
so now what are you guys gonna stop all of this pathetic elementary school crap?

cdubzon40s said:
no im not trying to piss anyone off anymore just tell me, whats the deal now i appologized...?

cdubzon40s said:
thats right i did change it, because that last sentence doesnt mean anything. why wont you people get it this whole thing is over. i sent him his money back i appologized i have tried calling mike numerous times tonight and he wont answer. in order for you guys to forgive you gotta forget and move on. sometimes oyu just have to let shit go

cdubzon40s said:
i am truely sorry for what i have done and i hope you can forgive me

The internet does not forgive.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom