Forum Description...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by The_Sheriff
OMG, am I being picky?

Yes.

We revel in the e. It is what brings our meaningless existances.. errr... meaning.

O

old.job

I considered a similair reply, except all Trog did was reply to your last question and then muse about the word none.

It wasn't really funny ;)

So the whole reply was valid IMO

O

old.Tohtori

A joke:

Again...Right Now.

A flame:

flame.jpg

Hmm..what else...

OMG, am I being picky?

No, just a nitpicker, a commafu*ker, you know, fix it plz!

Hmm...what else to reply...ooh! A poodle!

poodle.jpg

It's real, just looks like a stuffed animal. H-o-nest!

EDIT: Har! I post original post by TheSheriff!

By The Sheriff:
I've been checking this board for a while now and I've only just noticed the Description for it has a mis-spelling.

"For all NONE DAoC related discussions..."

I'm assuming it should be "For all non DAoc related..."

I know it's a trifle, but has it been like this for, well for ever?

No jokes, no flames please, just an answer from one of the moderators would be nice and maybe someone could change it, otherwise it's gonna start getting on my nerves now i've seen it.

OMG, am I being picky?

Ain't i a stinker :D

T

The_Sheriff

I'd just like to add, that you lot are quite the most imature posters I've ever experienced.
You literally just post to annoy people.
Why? What pathetic little desire does it satisfy?
DAOC boards have a reputation, and now I can see why.

I'll stick to the mature boards from now on.

O

old.tRoG

Just so you haven't wasted your time in reading this thread, here's a map of Texas:

texas-map.jpg

Very useful if you are in Houston and can't find the direct road to New York. Because there isn't one. Har! Arar! Aharar!

O

old.Tohtori

I'd just like to add, that you lot are quite the most imature posters I've ever experienced.
You literally just post to annoy people.
Why? What pathetic little desire does it satisfy?
DAOC boards have a reputation, and now I can see why.

I'll stick to the mature boards from now on.

You answered your own question.

We post to annoy people, if you want maturity, don't come here. Especially the OT forums is a place to avoid for here roam the forces of Teh Forumites! :D

We like you, we just don't :p

T

The_Sheriff

Ok, I'll leave this thread open just in case there's any other arses want to expose themselves.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
You answered your own question.

We post to annoy people, if you want maturity, don't come here. Especially the OT forums is a place to avoid for here roam the forces of Teh Forumites! :D

We like you, we just don't :p

I like him, you smelly doctor.

He has an air of authority surrounding him, a certain feeling of vigilante do-goodism funniness.

Still...

You can PM the Mods!

That would have solved the little problem of the 'e' that just wants to be noticed.

O

old.tRoG

Ok, I'll leave this thread open just in case there's any other arses want to expose themselves.

*wiggles his cellulite*

O

old.Tohtori

I don't smell, well i smell the authority of The Sheriff, most vigorating...atleast he smells of something :D

Yeah, if you want to be left alone. Use PM. If you want to be attacked and violated in some mental way, post here :p

EDIT: As you can see the only exhibionist here is tWoG :D

DOUBLE-EDIT: Misspelled exhibionist.

T

The_Sheriff

I had a similar reaction on another posting a while ago from a Karum_grul bloke.

Although I'd hate to tar others with the same brush, I must just say, If the hat fits, wear it.

O

old.tRoG

I had a similar reaction on another posting a while ago from a Karum_grul bloke.

Although I'd hate to tar others with the same brush, I must just say, If the hat fits, wear it.

lol :)

Let's carpet bomb all of Asia!

T

The_Sheriff

Originally posted by old.tRoG
lol :)

Let's carpet bomb all of Asia!
I'm sure there's no need for that.
We can narrow it down a bit.
Now where is it you live?

R

Rubric

Stick with it Sherif.

I did. They still hate me but the flames die down a bit after a while.

O

old.tRoG

I don't recall ever flaming you, Rubric. Or you, Sheriff.

Merely posted in the thread. Hell, when you throw out the bait (Plz noone post in dis thread cept from mods plz kk thx), how are we to resist? :(

A flame would be along the lines of, "OMG WTF LOL SHERIFF YOU NOOB OMG WTF LOL DIE LOL WTF!!!!!!".

You post in a forum because you want to share your opinion, talk to other people, and ask them for their views.

You do not post a 'personal message' in a public forum and ask people to fuck off and not post in it.

B

Belsameth

Sheriff: if you want and answer from the mods without these loons interfering, I suggest you use PM, in which case you have a slightly better chance :p

(I suggest PMing Brinx, I'm sure he's just bored anyway *cackle*)

T

The_Sheriff

Consider my lesson learnt.
If I want an answer, I'll ask the organ grinder from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom