Fortress of Storms [FoS] Pbaoe group.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Starting from next monday [5th june] at 7pm in the evenings i will be running a pbaoe group in the fortress of storms.. Advantadges of this group are Scrolls, Naihlas robe xp and ofc leech alt xp.

Will need the following:

Sorc: Minimez.
pala:
Pala leech:
Blockbot/pala:
Blockbot/pala leech:
Cleric: Quickfix.
Ice wiz [needing nailahs leveled]:
Ice wiz [needing nailahs leveled]:

If i cant get a 2nd wiz i will swap out my cleric for another with better rejuve than 33 and allow another leech alt in.

This is a must come group if you sign up dont piss about and not come. The only reason the group will not be run is if people need credit for either ml4.2 raid or a ml8 battle group and ofc ml9 and ml10.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
I got a lvl 42 ice wizzie and can join some of the days next week if there is room :D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
I'd recommend you bring a 2nd cleric tbh, the amount of interupts you get in FoS pbaoe groups is very high since many types of setians cast spells (some can ae mezz too) and there's all those scouts too (who can shoot through walls at you), 1 cleric will struggle to keep a group alive, especially so if there's non-50 leechs in group too...

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Also have a 42 ice wiz at the moment, and will be higher by next monday - not sure how much tho as its a busy week for me this week wont get time to level my wiz until fri/sat/sun

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Rea;;y wud love a place in it, if there any Pallys out there that wudnt mind me as their leech, they can have all my cash i get and all scrolls i get from it too, i just want the nailahs robe xp.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with 50 saracen pally (full shield mob3) and level 47 leech merc.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Can't guarantee every night next week, but I'm happy to bring my cleric (have a cloudsong to level now). I agree you'll maybe want more than one healer though, the interrupts are intense there.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Got a 50 icewiz who needs the xp on Nailah's. And if I can bring leech...

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Graendel said:

Ignore me then, think ive miss read your post and you intend to do this 7.00pm every night ? Cant possible commit to this even if i was to get Trixia higher level by then... sorry - guess Graendel fits the bill more anyway hehe take him !!!

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:

Sorry no alts for People needing xp on nailahs. Going to need the room for leechers for the tanks.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Going for 2nd cleric and only one ice wiz.

Keep signing up. Im thinking of reducing it to just 4 days in the week. Monday-thursdays, Thus leaving the weekend free ;o

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
I got a lvl 42 ice wizzie and can join some of the days next week if there is room :D

Nxs said:
Also have a 42 ice wiz at the moment, and will be higher by next monday - not sure how much tho as its a busy week for me this week wont get time to level my wiz until fri/sat/sun

Too low guys.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
pffft calling my 42 ice wizzie too low, maybe your just too big :touch:
But i knew i was too low :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
ill join with enchant-to the-er i dont have nailias yet but i still need 3/3 and the encounter (which seems to not want to pop whenever im near) so i would come just for these, and the chance 2 spend the evening with you ofc caedo :wub:

hopefully i will have it by then neways and can xp it to my hearts content :clap:

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring a lvl 50 pbae wiz (RR6) and a 50 sorc (who needs to lvl the cloak) if there is room for 2 :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Iskander said:
I can bring a lvl 50 pbae wiz (RR6) and a 50 sorc (who needs to lvl the cloak) if there is room for 2 :)

soz m8, one sorc is gimping us enough ;/

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Interested in a few sessions maybe with wiz if any of the previous wizards that posted aren't available.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Btw was looking at julys calendar dates.. the dat set is incorrect, it should read 7th june oO

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Feedback.

Ok shortening to just 3 days next week. will be a monday wed and thursdays.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
misread the post slightly :eek: didnt see it was like lots of days in a row, im up for a few sessions but as i dont actualy have robes yet i dont realy wana do the whole thing soz :(

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
OK, I'm in for some sessions then - can take turns doing it with Eroda :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Finalised group.

Sorc: Minimez.
pala:Shanaia
Pala leech:Shanaia
Pala:Aguyle
Pala leech:Arguyle
Cleric: Quickfix.
Cleric: Linnet.
Ice wiz: Graendel.

Plz let me know if you are coming before sunday as i have backup classes rdy to join the group.

Sorry to those that didnt get a spot.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry all both tanks have decided they cant make it..

Maybe another time.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Like i pm-ed you before, i can probably bring Vlad in a few weeks once my exams are over (providing theres no ToA based pre-requisities :eek7: ?). I'd have to use him one night and another char another night, either that or play as cleric with leech :p

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for the offer vlad. Im afraid im going to go down the route of cabba debuff and nuke to level it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom