Forming a new guild

S

SonofonoS

Hi

Any Danes who want to help me form a new guild. At the moment it's just me and a friend.

I'm playing as Gandriss lvl 8 Wizard (fire)

If you are interested contact me on
ICQ# 106382939 or
MSN Messenger: sonofonos@hotmail.com

O

old.shotgunstow

My reply is:

Luv do some work at school ffs!!

S

SonofonoS

Why do you think it's bad to start a new guild? Because someone isn't interested in powerleveling, and be the fastest at lvl 50! Some of us are, and that's why I want to start my own - I don't want a large guild with 150+members - Onlu goal is to reach about 20, and have some fun with the game.

T

thorwyntf

There´s nothing wrong with founding a guild if you want it and you´re having fun doing it. However, there is an insane ammount of guilds in Albion these days already and new guilds are still being created left right and middle every day. So instead of going through the (often painful and hard) process of making your own guild, it might be worth thinking about joining an already existing guild instead. Not all guilds are RvR only or focusing on powerlevelling their chars to 50.
So if you want to play with your friends and have some fun, it might be an idea to just join some friendly guild out there. You´ll find new friends with an already working social environment AND you avoid crawling around and struggling to find new members to keep your guild alive.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
why ffs?

no reason.. was just wondering why you bother going to school, if all you do is spam BW all day :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom