Former fotm Infs rerolling Fotm Ho mercs!! xD

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Me went for Ogre sorce, I figgre Ogre in a dress is the insta stun, sorces have long been asking for :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ken was/is? rather old to? remembered we talked about in a grp that he had played 133 days 7 hours or something (aka 1337 playtime :eek:)

Old.Ilum said:
And aside from that, if you're rolling a Mercenary, why not choose the best race?

because you wanna wtf roleplay your char :<
/kiss /flex /bang

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
had my merc since game was released, and still not level 50, /played 45days and still learning newthings every day. He will get to 50 someday

Corran

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
Ken was/is? rather old to? remembered we talked about in a grp that he had played 133 days 7 hours or something (aka 1337 playtime)

because you wanna wtf roleplay your char :<
/kiss /flex /bang

Ken is one the old mercs on server, both been about since the dawn of time (seems that long) and alot of the people that levelled mercs back then were saying they were crap class etc and should be an armsman blah blah... How nice it was when time proved them wrong :) Still i miss the old days when was only about 6 mercs showing on /who . too fotm now :(

Still, us old boys will always be the best, you fotm people shall never be as good :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
118 days played on sycho xEEE

Yep corranhorn i remember godfather speaking to me saying "why you lving a merc?they are gimps?" , hehe bet he thinks a lot different now, but then again when they didn't have ra's and all those other added things(dt 7 min timer, flurry) i still loved mine a lot. :touch:

The real reason i made mine was after maxgirth helped me, i liked the class after seeing it in action, too bad he quit :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Not quite as old as sycho maxgirth danhyr Ken etc.

but I would probably never gone to 50 if it wasnt for Danhyr.

That bloke gave me all tips and so on u cud get.

and my first 50G when i started Prydwen after realising Excal sucked ;)

Thanks Dan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom