forgotten I actually love...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
The Police...

no not them, the band! I used to have the record of walking on the moon when I was like 16-17 and loved every single track on it, anyway record player broke, LPs all got given away and I forgot them.

For some reason (I blame Glee tbh) the last few days have been singing walking on the moon a lot so thought I'd just spotify it and have been rocking out to them all morning, excellent stuff!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Only yesterday I made some MP3 disks for new car stereo. On an 80's disk I had the following Police tracks playing on the way to work this morning:

Roxanne
Synchronicity II
Massage in a Brothell

All great tracks.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol yeah I was surprised at how much I rocked out to them tbh and dancing in fluffy slipper boots aint easy let me tell you!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Such a shame Sting is a big massive bellend!! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol well it is my general belief that anyone who calls themselves by just one name is a bit iffy tbh; for example:

Madonna
Cher
Prince
Sting

All prize weirdos

Strouden

Loyal Freddie
Ez,

Did you know Andy Summers went to school in Bournemouth, specifically the ols Summerbee Secondary as it was called back in the day?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol well it is my general belief that anyone who calls themselves by just one name is a bit iffy tbh; for example:

Madonna
Cher
Prince
Sting

All prize weirdos

I like Cher, she is loaded and likes younger blokes, I live in hope. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Prince is class Ez, you take that back!

Also Roxanne is the best drinking game song ever.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ez,

Did you know Andy Summers went to school in Bournemouth, specifically the ols Summerbee Secondary as it was called back in the day?

ha lol no I didn't, there are quite a few celebs with local ties to this area arn't there .

Che Prince is good, he's just mad as a bunch of crack weasles :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Always have loved The Police, got a limited edition blue vinyl 6 pack of their 1st 6 singles, locked away out of the sunlight, dont know how much its worth

'beds too big without you' and 'shadows in the rain' are my fav

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl omg I am never going to be able to sing along with that now without singing 'sue lawley sue lawley sue lawley sue lawley'...thanks a flipping bunch man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom