Forgot how to play?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I sure did...

I reactivate my account, and went into rvr (without a str/con from a bb), I get completely owned in my first fight :p

I didn't know that you could forget how to play a game you've spent 6 years of your life playing, when you've only taken about 8 months break from it.

I seriously had a hard time moving about while fighting as I'm to used to pvp'ing in WoW ^^

Ah well, nice fight Galaddry ^^

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
My friar is getting rawkz0rred 9/10 aswell! But then again i never learned how to play properly!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just wait for the friar love here on EU.. I took down a rr8 ns on mine when I was 2l5 :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
It's not that I'm getting pwnd all the time, only been to rvr once so far. It's just that I hardly remember anything of what I knew before I took a break.

Just wait for the friar love here on EU.. I took down a rr8 ns on mine when I was 2l5 :D

More friar love other than the healing procs we got a year ago? oO

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It's not that I'm getting pwnd all the time, only been to rvr once so far. It's just that I hardly remember anything of what I knew before I took a break.

New styles!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's almost retarded not to have 50 staff :D

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved

Well, if like me, you knew sod all before you had a break then getting back into it isn't so much of an issue! :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Same. Reactivated yesterday and I'm getting pwnd really hard ;<

Wooo saw you out by Crim tower side yesterday think we put a few arrows in you :fluffle: Welcome Back will try not to be so trigger happy next time.

Soulja

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I have played a lot of characters since i left EU..including a new hero on US. Still the styles are different and a few other things havent got into effect yet on EU.so i felt a bit newbish as well. I also noticed that the new temp i aquired for sol had some flaws i didnt take into concideration when i sc it. Like the one making it being a luri...so the resists are all screwed up:p Great....have to make a new one i suppose...only problem i own like 2o gold atm:p
Yeh!

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Even after just a 3 month break I use to need a couple weeks to get back up to speed.

God knows what Id be like now :)

Nice to see some old names still playing though. Hi Tuth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom