Forces of ES[ends]

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Since i am almost finished with my rensposibility to my Country ,Known as ES or Greek Army.
I will be back to Daoc to play my Reaver again.
I haven't played him since dyvet , so i wanted to give my Greeting to FH users,New and Old that are playing on ywain.
I am realy glad that i will be back for good this time to play my reaver again with great population and new challenges that awaits me.:flame:

My day of freedom will be 4th November and i will only return there for 3 days :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah wb from the Army m8, glad i won't have to face you on Hero ^^

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Welcome back Xrystofer :) If you need a new home in a guild we got a quite big guild going on albion... Only europeans for casual gaming

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
καλώς ήρθες, αν και σε enemy realm :D

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Thank you guys, i am just starting sorting out my staff from all the accounts i have...
i will be able to play soon ... i hope ;)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back Xrystofer! I'm playing hib atm so I guess I'll see you there!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Posting currently from the borders of Greece almost 1 day and today is left.
nothing to do except spending those last days peacefully.
we have a costume on the last day to rip off our military cloths to shreds.
I was pretty nervous on my first days but i made loads of friends that i will miss.
a nine month period is over soon i am pretty happy that i can be active again and play with my best friends i made on this game. :clap:

see you all on the battlefield!:flame:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
so who's been playing your reaver all weekend in labyrinth ? port hopping adding on fights :p.. did get some nice rps of him though :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Since i am almost finished with my rensposibility to my Country ,Known as ES or Greek Army.
I will be back to Daoc to play my Reaver again.
I haven't played him since dyvet , so i wanted to give my Greeting to FH users,New and Old that are playing on ywain.
I am realy glad that i will be back for good this time to play my reaver again with great population and new challenges that awaits me.:flame:

My day of freedom will be 4th November and i will only return there for 3 days :)

Ill resub my account to fight u :p but im lame so gonna be wl vs reaver :p:p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
it's really interesting to see so many old players (including me) returning back to Daoc.

But really dunno if that is good or not.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
so who's been playing your reaver all weekend in labyrinth ? port hopping adding on fights :p.. did get some nice rps of him though :)
not on everyone but it was somehow chaotic there .... had some good fights .... like killing mauler ,rr11 valk,rr12 warrior :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
not on everyone but it was somehow chaotic there .... had some good fights .... like killing mauler ,rr11 valk,rr12 warrior :p

lab is chaos all the time,you wont get any respect or realy clean fights tbh,i find ht elittle gang at net5huni that duel get upset when they loose and end up adding and its get a lil messy :p

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy

Attachments

• 371944179_90fdf9690d_z.jpg
    371944179_90fdf9690d_z.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 4

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
lab is chaos all the time,you wont get any respect or realy clean fights tbh,i find ht elittle gang at net5huni that duel get upset when they loose and end up adding and its get a lil messy :p

lol i tried that place for the first time yesterday, I attcked a BD. So a troll jumps in and attacks me; sooo then a pally jumps in on the adding troll, a dward adds of the pally, a merc added on the dwarf and a celt jumped on the merc. I died but it was hilarious. Like a battle royale at the end of it. Think there was an arms in the somewhere to lols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom