For you video freaks out there...

O

old.Niljindil

Please tell me how i can save this movie onto my hard drive.

Been trying for an hour now and i just cant seem to get it to work :/

Its a streamed movie, and it saves a file named the_parlor_dsl.dat or something like that in my temp internet files, and, well, of course thats the file that it downloaded while streaming it, but i cant seem to get it to play in a normal movieplayer.

I just think that clip is absolutely *brilliant* and want to save it, and if anyone hasnt seen it, see it now! :)

Oh and i didnt find it myself, someone in the rl pictar thread did, i just want to know how to save it in my "worth to see movie clips folder" ;)

O

old.Tzeentch

google.gif

H

Hatjitjai

mms://wm.hypnotic-secure.speedera.net/wm.hypnotic-secure/cmdff/the_parlor_dsl.wmv

u need a special download proggy,forgot the name ...streamdownload blabla

E

eynar

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
mms://wm.hypnotic-secure.speedera.net/wm.hypnotic-secure/cmdff/the_parlor_dsl.wmv

u need a special download proggy,forgot the name ...streamdownload blabla

he means the program "Streambox"

O

old.Niljindil

Downloaded streambox, and it doesnt accept input files from the web, and the .dat file in my temp inet files doesnt work either.

Also tried a proggy called streamdown found on download.com, but its refused to dl when contacting the server :/

Any other help?

I

inqy

I've heard it's possible using streambox vcr beta3. To get the proper link from a video, right click whilst watching the parlour (or whatever), select properties. Paste together the location and the name of the file (including the hashkey at the end).

Good luck ;)

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by inqy
I've heard it's possible using streambox vcr beta3. To get the proper link from a video, right click whilst watching the parlour (or whatever), select properties. Paste together the location and the name of the file (including the hashkey at the end).

Good luck ;)

Got it and tried using it, but it timeouts :( Seems they have disabled downloading or something, but there has to be a way of doing it since it shows up on my computer in the first place...

O

old.Niljindil

Ah, ok, ill try that out later :) (was using 3.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom