For you experienced Bone Dancers

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Now when assist nuking seems to be the way to RvR I got some questions about using several Bone Dancers in the same group. I know that Bone Dancers have problems with getting groups in RvR as they are seen as having nothing to bring to a group (/em waves to Brite). But what happens if you have a BD heavy group with speed and CC?

Would it be viable to have 3 supp BD:s and a Dark SM/Dark BD body debuffing? The rest of the group could be skald, healer, tank, shammie or any other kind of BD heavy group? If you have tried it please say how it worked out.

Constructive and reasonable feed-back wanted (I bet that some person will post some thing "1-button-for-the-winn, no skillz BD" etc. By doing so you do you winn the "FH-least-wanted-reply-of-the-day-award)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Moon Tribe used to run a bd group on excal and they did well with it afaik. The main advantage in bd group is that it has shitloads of interrupts and bd's dont die so quick.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I would personally go for a Dark Carver for cold debuff, instead of Dark SM. Since the downside of debuffing for a supp BD is the 4 secs between LTs. So its better to go Lvl 50 Darkness DD (since you can do 2 - 3 casts in the same time 4 sec time period).

The LT is a nice spoiler spell, to be used to interupt a healer/caster to get the initiative back. Added bonus it returns your health. Also since you get now 10% piercing, that will increase the damage of your LT without having someone debuff for a spell that can't be used that frequently.

harm

Fledgling Freddie
The body debuff from a dark sm lasts 15 seconds tho, compared to 8 second cold debuff from a runemaster.

Lifetapping casters with intercept pet lasts abit longer :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it may be a longer duration, but I would prefer to do my damage in 4 seconds not 12.

I am not saying that you don't use the insta LT and the Dark DD at the same time, but I would prefer to have my cold DDs debuffed. A supp BD can already partially debuff there own LT anyway.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I disagree. I've been grouping with a BA-BD a couple of times now (Duria) and it's a superclass. okay you have less fancy spells and such, but they rule nontheless. I'll prolly make one of them aswell.. once I hit 50 with Ingaf.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Another thing to remember is both alb and hib will have high body resists normally around the 50% mark.

Alb rarely has cold resist buffs and hib have blue/yellow ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom