For those who really want an insight into the NHS!

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
YouTube - AMATEUR TRANSPLANTS: Anaesthetists Hymn LIVE
[youtubevid]xuZl9tRqjoQ[/youtubevid]

(Unless you have headphones, very definitley NSFW!)

Just to give you a small taster of these guys.....the same guys who did the London Underground song if you don't know who they are. I personally think they are VERY funny....completely politically incorrect, sometimes very rude, but very, very funny. I don't think its only amusing to those in the NHS....I took my other half to see their live show, he laughed all the way through, and he's an accountant, so there you go!

(btw, for those who get easily offended/might take it seriously.....please understand this is satire....therefore not real, therefore, no need to get worried/nasty about it!)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Aye, they're top stuff. I have a mate who worked as an admin in the NHS who introduced me. :)

Do they actually tour? Didn't realise, they ever come up north?

Tilda

If you google amature transplants and find their myspace site, they have lots of very funny songs, I've been listening to them for a while :D

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
(btw, for those who get easily offended/might take it seriously.....please understand this is satire....therefore not real, therefore, no need to get worried/nasty about it!)

Oh come on mycenae, you know as well as I do how much of that song is true. :)

RB

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
That particular song maybe RB, but the one which goes ,' you're never gonna walk again, I've just cut your spinal column, and you'll need a ventilator just so you can breathe. I'm sorry, I fucked up your operation!' - thats a little more out there!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I can't access youtube while I'm at work, but I have some of their songs and they are hilarious :)

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
That particular song maybe RB, but the one which goes ,' you're never gonna walk again, I've just cut your spinal column, and you'll need a ventilator just so you can breathe. I'm sorry, I fucked up your operation!' - thats a little more out there!

Ah, right, fair enough, I'd not heard that one. :)

The anaesthesia one is pretty spot on in my experience :)

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom