For Those Who Just Died.....

E

Exiled

rofl.jpg
sowwy :rolleyes:

O

old.Organ-Grinder

nice pull. did you kill em ? bet they gave good exp o_O hehe i bet that cleared lyonesse for a while whilst everybody was being chased by them

E

Exiled

hehe should have got a pic of the death messages :( nearly everyone from them to dunters and the other goblin house died :clap: it wasnt really the pullers fault, one of them ran off on us and we didnt notice, and it kinda brought some friends next time we pulled

E

Exiled

yep it was something,.... not sure what..... something....:m00:

K

kr0n

ROFL @ you... Thats just another normal pull? Camppulls 0wnz. Nice exp too... done it few times. 15gobbos minimum with full grp...

E

Exiled

thats slighty more than 15 :clap: didnt count the ones coming over the hill at us, i think it was about 30 last count, and we didnt have a sorc at that time :touch: bad goblins :twak:

K

kr0n

Sorc? why u need a sorc :) wizzies and urgs do the job fine if you know how to do it... u sawk... there was about 25...

O

old.Odysseus

Gobbo beach party:
1 scout
1 AOE wizzie or 2 AOE smiters
1 rooter
1 battery

Scout crit shots a mob in the right and one in the left side of the flock, then runs 200 metres to his friends with 40 gobbos on his tail.
It can be done, the xp and money output is magnificent.

O

old.Arya

Couldn't imagine anybody could pull worse than Lofff.

Nice pull :clap:

O

old.Organ-Grinder

hehe some fun screenies there . i ike the low lvl scout crusade :) done a few of them myself takes me soimetimes over 1hr to stealth all the way there get to my destination "upplands/gorge" and ussually get exp ganked or guard ganked or a very purple mid/hib gets me before i can even attempt a enemy similer con to myself :p

E

Exiled

hehe its just good fun to get some arrows, stealth and go for a wander, its amazing how ugly um different the mobs look in hib/mid to ours, and of course snipe some enemys, :clap: not that i did that, the only ones i saw were very purple to me :( (not for long though yay, hehe faust is at L25 now and creeping, slowly) i find it fun to stealth up, and wave to them, heh they look around trying to see you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom