for those that want to know

J

j000 d000d

no, i don't play anymore

yes, i leveled in alb together with some RL friends (morch, xeanor, gronath, etc) but i quit it quite early (lvl 21)

i made a cabalist but it wasn't really fun.... the class has too many limitations...

after that i made some other classes... a necro, a friar and a sorc (none of them higher than 16) but it wasn't exactly fun either....

i don't know if i'm gonna play again... the only real class that was fun for me was wizard :))) but i can't be bothered with leveling one for the 2nd time... (damn why did i delete him :()

mid isn't really interesting either as i can only play casters (;))

o well it's been fun i guess... but i think most people are glad they are rid of me... ;)

that was all, now stop PM'ing me with these questions :eek:

[edit] and yes i wasn't the only one with access to my buffbot :eek:

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teador
yes, i leveled in alb together with some RL friends (morch, xeanor, gronath, etc) but i quit it quite early (lvl 21)

I saw you somewhere say something like 'ding blue con alb' not so long ago. What was the character you had got to 40+?

J

j000 d000d

Re: Re: for those that want to know

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I saw you somewhere say something like 'ding blue con alb' not so long ago. What was the character you had got to 40+?

it wasn't mine :x

tho i exped it a little

and it was my bro's mincer

R

ricky_latino

Originally posted by Teador

i made a cabalist but it wasn't really fun.... the class has too many limitations...

hehe, this is what go me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom