For those that want more freedom in realmchoice on the cluster

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Taken from [thread=193440]this pollthread[/thread] which showed plenty of people voting for more freedom in choice on creating characters in different realms on the cluster.

----------

please all, post the following on the Mythic feedback form

-------------------------- ** Template starts here ** --------------------------

Subject:
- Questions
Your name:
Your email:
- ****@****
Your primary server:
- Prydwen/Excalibur Cluster (Europe)
Your primary character class and level:
Your account ID:
- **** (Europe)
Comments:
- On the european servers run by Goa we only have two english language servers running on standard code (Prydwen and Excalibur). Fact is that these servers are now clustered which gives us the problem that we can only run one realm effectively, two if we are older players but only those realms we have set prior to the clustering with a switch delay of an hour. If we want to try a different realm we need to delete all the characters of the previous realm and only then can we try another realm.
I, as many others, don't like to delete my main characters (and the characters on the second server for those that have them) on my account just to try Albion or Hibernia. Besides new players have no option other than buying new accounts to try out other realms.

In the current state of the game it really has not much drawback making it so to allow one account to access all three realms on a cluster (like on PvP or Co-Op servers) and reducing the login delay to another realm to 15 minutes. Chances of spying are minimal because a big raid can be seen on the realmwar map faster than those 15 minutes and PvE raids are publicly advertised.

We would like to ask you to make this possible to allow more freedom on the european servers so that we can play the game fully, and not limit us to one-third of what the game is ment to be.

With regards,
**name**

PS. more information and a poll on this can be found on the european forum here:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=193440

--------------------------- ** Template ends here ** ---------------------------

And lets hope Mythic can make it work ;)
(ofcourse substitute all the asterixed stuff with your own stuff :))

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I think Mythic have enough on theri hands dealing with the next expansion, patches, and in fact everything listed here , dealing with this would be a very low priority, dealing with us europeeps even less.

I wish you luck, but I dont think this will lead to much tbh.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Get a Mythic account. Play on any of 12 (or so) almost empty servers. Problem solved.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
Get a Mythic account. Play on any of 12 (or so) almost empty servers. Problem solved.
as the threadtitle says: "For those that want more freedom in realmchoice on the cluster"
Which apparently isn't you...
The discussion is on the other thread... don't feel like making this in a discussionthread. I just hope that many people will send something to the mythic feedback thingy so this will come into being.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
...and reducing the login delay to another realm to 15 minutes. Chances of spying are minimal because a big raid can be seen on the realmwar map faster than those 15 minutes and PvE raids are publicly advertised.

and those people who are inclined to spy are going to use out of game methods like vent, icq, irc, msn, etc ,so the whole relog timer is pointless anyway

good call tho :fluffle:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
If doing this feedback, please re-write it in your own words, as Mythic put less weight behind copy and pasted feedback.

Darzil

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
as the threadtitle says: "For those that want more freedom in realmchoice on the cluster"
Which apparently isn't you...
The discussion is on the other thread... don't feel like making this in a discussionthread. I just hope that many people will send something to the mythic feedback thingy so this will come into being.

Right sorry. Bad Pirkel no cookies... discussing on a forum what was I thinking!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
Right sorry. Bad Pirkel no cookies... discussing on a forum what was I thinking!

Like you need cookies, fat bastard :(

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Like you need cookies, fat bastard :(

I always need cookies .. givf more cookies!

And you weren't complaining about my lovehandles last night :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I thought GOA was in charge of the euro servers?

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I thought GOA was in charge of the euro servers?
yes, but it is how Mythic have coded the cluster which is causing problems.
GOA are restricted from restoring characters etc because of this and also cannot alter game code for this, it would be up to Mythic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom