For Those That Know Me

Sturrm

Fledgling Freddie
I have been totally inactive for a long while now, reason being the typical real life issues.

Just moved out and got my own apartment and let's just say that Spain's strong point is NOT the economy.

I was not expecting such insane expenses, for example a bed which cost me 1000 €.

So basically my original plans of moving out, buying a pc and getting into some serious real deal Doac RvR (Not having to deal with annoying parents worried about my Daoc addiction) has fallen behind other priorities.

The main reason for this post is to send much Love to the peeps i miss from the game and to let you guys know that i have not vanished completely and i have not decided to quit as so many have been doing lately.

Working lots of overtime to pay for my pc, hoping to see you guys soon.

/hug to all Hibs

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Sturrm said:
I have been totally inactive for a long while now, reason being the typical real life issues.

Just moved out and got my own apartment and let's just say that Spain's strong point is NOT the economy.

I was not expecting such insane expenses, for example a bed which cost me 1000 €.

So basically my original plans of moving out, buying a pc and getting into some serious real deal Doac RvR (Not having to deal with annoying parents worried about my Daoc addiction) has fallen behind other priorities.

The main reason for this post is to send much Love to the peeps i miss from the game and to let you guys know that i have not vanished completely and i have not decided to quit as so many have been doing lately.

Working lots of overtime to pay for my pc, hoping to see you guys soon.

/hug to all Hibs

lo sturm :D we wait for you geezer ;)

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
1000 € a bed!! omg!!! Gold one?!?!

Come back matey!!! we miss u :(

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
Sturrrrrrrrrrm! plz come baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vuelve melon! ;) :sex: :sex:

Isos

Fledgling Freddie
stuuurrrrmmm

dammit buying beds for 1000€ are you nuts?!?! or are that some super bed that holds for all kind of the weird sex your practicing???

Sturrm

Fledgling Freddie
Seems you are all curious as to what kind of bed I got...

It’s a Japanese Futon type bed (no bouncing / squeaking noises) with Tatami underneath. The size is exactly 2 meters long x 1.80 meters Wide.

Isos I imagine that this bed does in fact gif for many interesting possibilities :twak: , if you have any ideas you would like to share… I’m all ears.

I am working on my Sexual Master Levels \o/.

Nol, December, Robot, Syllvane, Drummer, My little Shangrila, Mini-Aliorm, Wela (Biatch), Isos, etc……… MUCH LOVE.

Kill Outlaw & Zoyster on my behalf, tell them im polishing my LW and soon will be RvRing to gif them my personal regards.

Perhaps ill take a pic of my bed and post it.

P.S. any1 interested in coming over to my place to try out the bed?

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Sturrm said:

I think Isos is :)
anyway hope to see you soon

Funkybunny

Banned
Sturrm said:
Seems you are all curious as to what kind of bed I got...

It’s a Japanese Futon type bed (no bouncing / squeaking noises) with Tatami underneath. The size is exactly 2 meters long x 1.80 meters Wide.

Isos I imagine that this bed does in fact gif for many interesting possibilities :twak: , if you have any ideas you would like to share… I’m all ears.

I am working on my Sexual Master Levels \o/.

Nol, December, Robot, Syllvane, Drummer, My little Shangrila, Mini-Aliorm, Wela (Biatch), Isos, etc……… MUCH LOVE.

Kill Outlaw & Zoyster on my behalf, tell them im polishing my LW and soon will be RvRing to gif them my personal regards.

Perhaps ill take a pic of my bed and post it.

what stats are on the bed? is it lvl10 yet? was the encounter hard?

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
we should start playing again at about the same time sturm0r

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom