For those of a PvP persuasion

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Having had a look at the new MMORPG's being released this year, which one seems to be catering for the PvP Whores?

So far I have narrowed it down to Darkfall or WoW, any more info anyone?

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Blain said:
Having had a look at the new MMORPG's being released this year, which one seems to be catering for the PvP Whores?

So far I have narrowed it down to Darkfall or WoW, any more info anyone?
There pretty much isn't any PvP info for WoW at all.
Except for the WoW FAQ (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wow/faq/)

What type of PvP will you offer?
We know that the player vs. player (PvP) option is very important to many gamers. Therefore, we plan to incorporate a form of player conflict into the World of Warcraft. However, players who do not wish to be participate in PvP combat will not be required to do so. The PvP system will be incorporated in a consensual way that will be fun for those who wish to take part in this form of combat. Announcements regarding PvP options in the World of Warcraft will be announced in the months ahead.

Hope it'll be similar to DAoC PvP, by far best PvP system atm.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
A guildie found this article about PvP in WoW. I must say this firmens my belief that, not only will it look like a Donald Duck comic, it will be one. :m00: (atleast the PvP bit)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Realms of Torment looks the be the PvP daddy to me
(realmsoftorment.net)
Much like UO in the way it plays, apparantly

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
In its first round of Beta tests now, City of Heroes will undoubtedly be my next purchase, although in the spirit of the thread, the PvP compatability hasn't really been talked about much, as so far Cryptic only intend for "good" characters, i wouldn't mind laying some cold, hard cash that they'll see the market for the "Evil Genii" and have a nice expansion planned for shortly after release...

i hope :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom