For those awake at this hour

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
dysfunction said:
Why may I ask dont you speak in the first person??
Catsby says that you may indeed ask. And as he does not wish to be facetious, he suggests that the truth may be more horrible than you have so far imagined.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Would appear to be something Catsby has been affected by after his 9th post on these ere forums with a dip straight after into sanity and then reverting back to being skitz.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
For some reason I'm starting to really like Catsby and his third person talking shennanigans.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
nath said:
For some reason I'm starting to really like Catsby and his third person talking shennanigans.

Who cares!

Gotta love those last two links. :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Leggy believes that Catsby is likely to be banned for the catbang2* link. Leggy hopes that Catsby will not be banned however.

*hairy cocks = lose.

Summo

Loyal Freddie
nath said:
Damn right! The forum needs characters!

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
nath said:
Yeah, me too. It doesn't make sense, it should be supremely irritating...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but it's just so damned ......... cute :\

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Mazling, for one, welcomes our new 3rd-person-speaking insurgent.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Last night a woman about 50 yrs old wobbled all around in the taxi queue and finally said "I'm sorry I've had to much to driiiii*PUKE*" and the sick lapped all over my gf who was wearing a new very expensive evening dress.

I laughed my fucking head off.

I slept on the sofa. Grr.

leggy

Probably Scottish
When I said the catbang link, I clearly meant the scandal link :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pity poor Wij for he dare not click these heartily recommended links at his place of employment for fear that his income will be suspended and his name entered onto a sexual offenders register. Neither can he view the afore-mentioned items of mirth within the seclusion of his home and castle for indeed he has none. Wij recommends that a verbal description of the articles in question would go some way to alleviating the pain and anguish such a situation is likely to bring about.

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Summo recommends that Wij stops being a whinging girl and buys a PC or cheap laptop.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
they're reasonably ok. the catbang one is fully safe.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yes but scandal definitely does have some cockage and donkeys. So definitely not work safe (or girlfriend safe if she's not Thai).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
spacecocks, while under a rather tude name should be ok for work.

If your boss like asteroids style games where you shoot giant cocks.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Summo said:
Summo recommends that Wij stops being a whinging girl and buys a PC or cheap laptop.

Wij owns several PCs but has nowhere to use them. Wij recommends that Summo expires due to a willy-disease.

(metaphorically ofc)

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Catsby apologies profusely for the error of oversight. He sees now that he should have mentioned that they may not be work safe.

Catsby lives and learns. He believed that there can, on occasions (and only in the presence of donkeys and political figures), be good use for hairy cocks.

However, Catsby maintains that space cocks is one of the greatest wasters of 30 seconds he has ever seen (excluding Yeti and penguin games).

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
~Yuckfou~ said:
I doubt it, Catsby can string a sentence together.

he can also spell proper english words and not end it with KEKE or whatever it was :rolleyes:

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
"Catsby was a black man, Catsby was Batman, no no no, that was Bruce Wayne"

Catsby believes that modified songs hold the secret to pretty much everything, depending on how much modification you do.

Catsby would like to add this pointless reply was sponsored by your local health authority. And he begs your forgiveness.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Catsby said:
"Catsby was a black man, Catsby was Batman, no no no, that was Bruce Wayne"

Catsby believes that modified songs hold the secret to pretty much everything, depending on how much modification you do.

Catsby would like to add this pointless reply was sponsored by your local health authority. And he begs your forgiveness.
Black Grape - Reverand Black grape?

I'm pretty sure it is black grape but I can't, for the life of me, remember what song it is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom