For the swedes here!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Any idea if it is legal to buy a turtle in Sweden? If yes, any possibilities you could get me a link to a webpage where I can get some information?

Really want one, but it is illegal to buy/sell it here in Norway! But legal to have it as a pet, so was wondering if I could buy it in sweden.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Chosen said:
Any idea if it is legal to buy a turtle in Sweden? If yes, any possibilities you could get me a link to a webpage where I can get some information?

Really want one, but it is illegal to buy/sell it here in Norway! But legal to have it as a pet, so was wondering if I could buy it in sweden.

Isnt it illegal to import stuff between countries?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Thadius said:
Isnt it illegal to import stuff between countries?
I'm not sure how that works between the Scandinavian countrys. But I know it is legal to have one, but you have to register it.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
U can buy some turtles in normal pet shops in sweden. My younger sister has one.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Chosen said:

You could buy one of the Swedish defenders from the football team, they'll be just as slow. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom