For the man who has everything...

Damini

Part of the furniture
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/8TANEX_adve.htm

A day spent driving different tanks. How cool is that? I want one of those are doing loads more adventure gifts for people with far too more money than sense. So, boys, if money was no object, which of these would you most like to do?

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/Category.aspx?name=adve&Page=1&language=en-GB

I've always been tempted by orbing, but at the age now where I fear I'd end up at the bottom of the hill, rolling around inside an orb filled with vomit and tears, and looking sorry for myself. The anti gravity thing sounds awesome, except for that raging fear of flying I have. I think with bungee jumping I'd be that one person that clings to the leg of the person organising the jump, screaming that "I DON'T WANT TO DIE."

I guess I'd be lame and go for the pamper day. Or maybe the tank day. I'd love to do the Ferrari thing, but I know I'd drive it too sensibly for it to be worthwhile.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I did a day of tank driving and paintball for my mate's stag day. It's not as great as it sounds, although it is fun. We drove an APC, a scorpion (awkward bloody thing with manual gears) and a Snowcat (which had to be brought out a few times to jumpstart the APC.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
MIG 25 Space Explorer - most of the other stuff has been done by too many, I don't remember anyone coming to me and saying they have been in a MIG looking at space :clap:

I like flying, I've flown a 4 seater plane and a 2 seater glider :D

Will

/bin/su
The MiG flight looks cool, I think I'd go for that one.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Definetley the MiG flight, I'm sure if you took a camera and filmed it all it would actually be one of the few holiday videos friends would actually want to watch, I'll put that on my list of thing to do when I either win the lottery or pull off my diamond heist.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Well I've always wanted to do sky-diving but if I had to do one thing it'd prolly be the MIG because there's no way in hell I'm actually going to be able to do that. :)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
MiG flight sounds cool, but I dont know if i'd trust the Russian pilot and the probably rusting Russian MiG ;)

mank!

Part of the furniture
The F1 Experience looks fun. And expensive. Although not as expensive as the MiG one.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Space aer teh boring. I wanna fly around or drive a fast car :)

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
The one I know I could never afford - the Mig
The one I would be willing to pay for - the F1 or the supercar

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That's it - I'm gonna do the MiG - I saw this a few years ago (when it was about 3 grand cheaper :( ) and I've always wanted to do it. I've got a 'significant' birthday in 2005 so I reckon that's the time. Of course that is the price of a nice motorbike...

Damini

Part of the furniture
But imagine being one of a very limited group of people who have looked down and seen sky, looked up and seen stars, and have been able to see the world all spherical and curving away underneath them... I know, for me, this experience would be tainted by the fact I would be screaming hysterically and convinced I was going to die, but if you're fortunate enough not to have those worries, then what an experience. I'd trade that for a motorbike.

Athan

Resident Freddy
Damini, you're such a girl.

-Ath
P.S. Come on, you know you wanted SOMEONE to say it.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
think it would have to be having a go in an F1 car for me

Damini

Part of the furniture
Wow, if I had a minature mediterrenean donkey, I'd train hedgehogs and cats to be jockeys, and I'd watch the races, and even knit them little jockey outfits, and I'd be the happiest person ever.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Damini said:
Wow, if I had a minature mediterrenean donkey, I'd train hedgehogs and cats to be jockeys, and I'd watch the races, and even knit them little jockey outfits, and I'd be the happiest person ever.

Heheh, this is why Dams writes childrens books. :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
And anyway, that would give an extra edge to the competitive nature of the races.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom