For the love of god

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can't stand the guy, but obivously lots of people find him funny.

I do like his sports show quiz show on sky, which is funny despite his presence.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is a dick...but who actually cares about the Brit Awards?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I really don't have anything against the chap. The guy's come out of absolute obscurity, got successful with Gavin & Stacey & made a load of cash.

He's what? 25? Prob got 7 figures in his bank account, he's got a shit load of celebs on his phone, everyone wants him to do TV shows, with prospects of work in America. And he acts like a tit sometimes.

So what?

Could you honestly say - in his position - the cash & the fame, it wouldn't go to your head a bit?

Anyway, since I don't give two shiny shites about the Brits, I couldn't care less who hosts it.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I just find him annoying because he's less amusing than the average fat stupid lager-drinker down the pub yet he's all over TV making shit shows

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone be famous. Look at the X Factor or Britain Needs Talent. The general public are a deeply unattractive bunch of talentless, depressing, idiotic, and dysfunctional muppets. You can be any size / shape / colour. You don't even need to be THAT talented TBH. All you need is to meet the right person and/or be in the right place at the right time.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
he's an unfunny prick but if you give a shit about the brit awards you deserve to watch his "act"

brit awards are nothing but a promotion for album sales thru their music club and miss the mark by miles.

they are equally as shit as each other.. bit like kerry katona and iceland adverts.... or katie price's love life and the daily star..

avoid the **** and avoid the shitty so called awards.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
wtf? cooont gets censored now? we have new users here? under 18?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i never liked him, and i never liked gavin and stacey either :p

but apparently some people think he's the cats pyjamas

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
He really isn't that bad, not like he's on TV every night or something ;/ or even every week tbh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He really isn't that bad, not like he's on TV every night or something ;/ or even every week tbh.

If you and Dorimor had sex, a baby was born as result and that baby went on to troll forums for the next thirty years of it's life, James Corden would still be 50 times more annoying.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
If you and Dorimor had sex, a baby was born as result and that baby went on to troll forums for the next thirty years of it's life, James Corden would still be 50 times more annoying.

:lol: tbh I find people like Catherine Tate much more annoying..

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think he's alright tbh - his Sports Relief like a year ago was quite funny, i know you lot thought it wasn't, but you lot need to cheer up you miserable bastards.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He is a dick...but who actually cares about the Brit Awards?

indeed! the golden globes are the only ones worth watching because its funny watching ricky gervais rip actors a new one.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ricky gervais is not as funny as he thinks he is...although The Office & Extras were good

leviathane

Part of the furniture
one of the intros gervais did at the globes made me chuckle.

And here's Ashton Kutcher's dad....Bruce willis xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ricky gervais is not as funny as he thinks he is...although The Office & Extras were good

Entertaining at times, but agreed, not as funny as people rave about.

Ofcourse taste and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom