"For the Horde"

Gray

FH is my second home
I was always curious when i was in Ogrimmar as to how i always got the Warchiefs Blessing, of course as soon as i started doing raids of UBRS it all became apparent how it happens.

The quest and confusion is though - how do i get the quest? I have read up on places like Thottbot, but all they mention is some "note" which Wyrmthalak drops - Although looking through the drop lists, it doesnt mention it.

I did find one about The Alliance version, but i dont know how different that is. When i speak to Thrall he doesnt mention anything about Rend. Im liking the quest reward on offer, but undecided on whether or not i should go for Blackhands Bredth (PvP) or Tyranny (Tanking) hmmm!

Afran

Part of the furniture
For horde, it starts with Warlord's Command which is obtained at level 54 or so at Kargath at the top of the tower. It is to kill 3 bosses in LBRS and collect the documents, step 2 is to go talk to someone in Thrall's Chamber followed by Thrall, then you get the quest to kill Rend, which later leads on to The Test of Skulls, <dragon name> (which are Onxyia pre-req).

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah i had a feeling it was Warlords Command afterwards... luckily im on that quest at moment but havent got around to doing it

Afran

Part of the furniture
The plate belt reward is quite nice too, it's the only plate belt with +crit pre-MC I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom