For SWG type of people

I

ivan_tribbiani

OK this one is for all the gits who will be playing SWG.. i personally will give it a go, after all thers so much hype about the game.
The main purpose of this thread is to ask you silly gits :) who you are going to be in SWG species/profession etc :)

I personally am deciding between two right now : A <human> Polititians career or running a <human> net of shops in the city... well including smuggling the goods hehe.

I really hope the game will have an extensive economical system that i could exploit :flame:
dont wanna be a monarch but wanna be a community player and an influential non-Jedi person

All the fighting isnt for me... i wanted to start off with Bounty Hunting but thats probably the most common profession, besides every town needs people of financial pursuit :)

D

Damini

I'm going to be a cook :) A nice friendly full figured cook.

O

old.Tohtori

Sidekick. Definetly. Perhaps some minority type, you know, something noone would ever even dream of playing. :p

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Sidekick. Definetly. Perhaps some minority type, you know, something noone would ever even dream of playing. :p

Hehe and hope that the rest will get nerfed :p But i see where you going with this i despise common classes too... Eg Infiltrators are common now they were rare when the game kicked off.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Hehe and hope that the rest will get nerfed :p But i see where you going with this i despise common classes too... Eg Infiltrators are common now they were rare when the game kicked off.

and when did everyone start playing skalds? :)

if i do decide to play the peice of crap ill be a bonthan, and not a jedi. or a bounty hunter. or a dark jedi. or any of those classes that your average korean wanker will be playing :)

(btw, no offence to you korean wankers, i wouldnt want your BIG BABA to come and WW me with his GOOD ITAM sword)

[EDIT: Ive just been reading a bit of the FAQ and Ive decided I want to be a fat, smelly, very very hairy, bothan engineer. sitting in the shed all day saying 'Wot ya want?!' to passers-by... thats the life for me :)]

[EDIT2: Make that droid engineer]

S

SFXman

Good luck on getting a jedi in the game. To become dark probably wont be that difficult since I'd guess that you just do very bad things... you will start out as a normal jedi though, if you ever get to become a jedi.

S

SilverHood

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SilverHood
Dark Jedi hunter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would that be a wookie?

I was reffering that I wanted to be a hunter of Dark Jedi.... not a Dark Jedi that hunts

Trandoshian (spg?) is the race I will be

O

old.Hendrick

There is one thing I can say for certain:

I will not be a crafter.

Apart from that, maybe I'll try a human squad commander. But the realistic thing is that I'll stop after a few days cause Star Wars is only good in the cinema.

N

Nala Lionne

hendrick ... if you dont craft ... WHO WILL? :p

Wookies forever!

O

old.Hendrick

OK, maybe I'll do some basic blaster-repair stuff and call myself Hendrick MacGyver.

S

SFXman

Ah I thought you were going to be a Dark Jedi... well I should've noticed the lower-case hunter.
That you may do but what can kill jedis that easily :rolleyes:

S

SilverHood

SFX man - I will practise various methods to complete my task... after all, most the Dark Jedi will be played by 1337 kiddies... a bit of intelligence and clever appliance of game mechanics should not make this too hard

N

Nala Lionne

I thought it wasnt that easy to just become a jedi?

O

old.Hendrick

We could all make a super-elite guild (or Player Association, rather) together and call ourselves "The Barrybuggers" or "Knights of the Green" or "Pygmy Avengers". More silly names welcome.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Nala Lionne
I thought it wasnt that easy to just become a jedi?
Exactly, so I doubt we will have many 1337 kiddies playing jedis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom