for small guild, or player in 40+ looking new home.

O

old.tuppe

We are looking some lvl 40- 50 members to our nice guild, allso if some small guild wanna merg to us?
send pm to officers or me and we chat more.

We are at this moment rising some new members to lvl50 in guild.
Still lacking some keyclasses for rvr etc, whats reason for this.

recruit rules in shorty.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
40+ for unknow
24+ for friends ( persons who you know and chat, nice fellas)

inside family immediatly but speak atleast whit 1 officer before.

2 weeks trial time, can come member (even before) if show good behave and activity in game.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

We have every friday officiel guildhunt day, but alott more unofficial hunts, what we make when feels and members want.

At this moment we are slowly moving more pressure to rvr and collecting experience, but gona keep guild balanced whit xp/epic mobs/rvr -> have fun and enjoy this game.

Our target is never to be large guild! 5-8 more active members and look situation again (prime time/weekend numbers)
targeting steady ~14-18 member in prime time.

P

painman

is it ok with guild CoC if u only join the guild to lvl to 50!

have a shaman 40+
and a healer 35+

not looking for a home, just looking for people to xp/chat with!

valhallas 50 warrior

O

old.tuppe

nope, we are looking active members who stay in guild.

some time ago joined "alott" lvl 20 to guild, only to get 24 for thidraki and vanish.

we speaked this and many members had bad taste in mouth after they spend time helping, offering gc, items only to see that job didnt benefit guild or guildmembers in long run at all.

need allso remember many of us still lvl alts up :) and cannot handle/tolerate 12 hours spamming via pm "pl me!" :)

P

painman

ok nm then.

i wish u guild the best of luck m8

valhallas

O

ormorof

good luck with it guys! have seen Kalevala around for a long time and i know exactly what you mean by helping someone out only to see them vanish in a day or a week after you helped them out and gave them items, but dont let that put you off! still lots of nice people around and i hope this works out for you :)

M

Moom

Well, i have a lvl 24 Skald, this is my main so i wont be leaving any time soon. I'm going to asume you don't know me as i have only been playing this realm for 4 days :D, but i am really looking for a guild to settle with in this realm. Also this is now the only realm i play and so i am very active and looking for a good community to join. Maybe im not what your looking for as you don't really know me, but i can atleast try ;)

D

Duzzy

Well hello there :)

As an "really" old Kalevala member I must say I had a great time with you guys, even tho I only made 41 (I think) with my skald :p

Would really love to see Kalevala in rvr more. Think I only seen you with BD tuppe, and Finrod.

Well, hope you get this guild going again :clap:

Cheers

O

old.tuppe

i mostly play whit my healer rvr (Islorhair), lately in relicraids whit rm too.
Mariyn/Odden is prolly most active rvr peep in guild.

lately we have build crafters to guild and start slowly have all what need inside guild.
now just need new good/active members :)
example guild have bounty´s to have lvl 10 keep close 2 months if need, so we can make alb/hibs suffer alott if want ;)

Moom, contact some member in game and lets see if we find you spot, but chat and see what kind peep is behind your sig :)

Users who are viewing this thread