XBOX360 for sale!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right, it's not getting used anymore so I may as well get rid.

Xbox 360 in black, well out of warrently but hardly used so working without fault. 120gb HDD.

3 or 4 controllers, the camera thing, headset. HDDVD player addon plus some HD DVD's for what it's worth.

Going to have to go through games and list them.

If no one here is after one then I'll probably go to CEX or somewhere to get rid.

Will price up later, but just to see if there is any interest.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Okay, I'll list everything when I get a chance... probably be Tuesday when I get time. Then figure out a rough price.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Unless you want to sell the whole lot in one go, I may be interested in a game or two :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, depends what I can get, I'd rather sell it privately then sell it to CEX who will then make a profit on a re-sale.

Gwadien

Yeah, depends what I can get, I'd rather sell it privately then sell it to CEX who will then make a profit on a re-sale.
Once you've got a list up, tag me in it/send me a pm/grab my attention, and I'll have a look :) Cheers mate

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just being lazy, mate is taking the brick, need to list games. Off on Thursday, will have a look then.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Okay, everything is sold, I got lazy and just took it to a CEX.

EXCEPT!!.... I've got a 3 month xbox live up for grabs.

Tenner if anyone wants it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Okay, everything is sold, I got lazy and just took it to a CEX.

EXCEPT!!.... I've got a 3 month xbox live up for grabs.

Tenner if anyone wants it.

What did CEX give you for it?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I sold the console privately for £60, inc two controllers, play and charge kit, hdmi cable, and whatever other accessories I had laying around.

I sold my games for £27, rubbish for the 12 titles I gave them, but it saved me the hassle of postage.

Gwadien

I sold my games for £27, rubbish for the 12 titles I gave them, but it saved me the hassle of postage.

Ouch, that's a bit harsh.

How recent was the last game you bought?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Modern Warfare 2, to be fair that is a ok price considering the lack of hassle with listing ads, posting costs etc. Oldest games were perfect dark and crackdown, so some titles with very little value there.

Gwadien

Modern Warfare 2, to be fair that is a ok price considering the lack of hassle with listing ads, posting costs etc. Oldest games were perfect dark and crackdown, so some titles with very little value there.
Ahh, yeah you're right then, it's not too bad, since MW2 is a year+ old now?

I'm thinking of selling my original Xbox, or keep it until it's rare.. :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am looking at selling my 360 any one help with a rough price idea. My mate wants it but i don't want to be mugged off or mug him off.

360s 250GB
3 x Wireless Controller
2 x Play and Charge kits
Kinect

Games
Fifa 12, Saints Row the Third, Kinect Sports Season 2, Mass Effect 3, Kinect Adventures, Virtua Tennis 4, Test Drive Unlimited, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Fable 3, UFC Undisputed 2010, EA MMA, Halo Reach and Don King Prize Fighter.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
well see above for the console about 60-70 quid with cex selling kinect for about 40 or 50 i think games dont have a scooby

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
£160, £170? not and offer just a rough guess at price.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cheers I was thinking £150 so I will go for that.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cheers I was thinking £150 so I will go for that.

The issue is that I walked into HMV yesterday.. £189 will get me Halo 4, 250GB 360 and 1 year gold.

You're probably looking at £150-£180 for the whole lot really, with the price of deals etc now (And xmas coming up)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think you have massively overpriced that. You need to look at what you'd get for it in CEX, and then price it based on that.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Xbox 360S (Slim) 250GB, Unboxed - CeX stores buy for cash: £102.00
X360 Official Kinect, With PSU (No Game) - We buy for : £25.00

So £23 for the other 2 controllers and the games.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you're happy with 150 and he's happy to pay 150 then it's not ripping anyone off, it's just a deal with two happy participants.

This isn't million dollar stock trading afterall ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
since I was looking on here for price ideas as I've never sold pre-owned stuff before thought I'd throw mine in there, think thats all the items/info I can give.

I have an Xbox 360(original box) 120gb HD + a 20gb HD+data transfer cable, 3 wireless 1 wired controller with 2 rechargeable battery pack+cables, a wireless usb adapter, I've got the original cables Scart and a random HDMI cable I later bought, a £40 Tritton headset with all the cables.

2x Games in original boxes - Call of Duty: Black ops 2 - Call of Duty: Black Ops 1

41x Games in CD carrier inc: Fifa 13, CoD MW3, CoD MW2, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3, Left For Dead1, Left For Dead2, GTA 4, Dragon Age Origins 1, Final Fantasy XIII, The Last Remnant, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Lost Odyssey, Fable 3, Fable 2, Mass Effect 1, Fifa 10, Skate 3, Bioshock 2, Deadrising 1, Two Worlds 1, Fallout 3, Need for speed: Pro street, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 1, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Tom Clancys Splinter Cell: Conviction, Skate 1, Tom Clancys Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Superman Returns. Harry Potter: Half Blood Price, Gears of War 1, Fifa 09, Madden NFL 09, World Snooker Championship 2007, Risen, Internation cricket 2010, Brian Laras cricket 2007.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
quite a few on ebay for £120-£150 with less or similar items to what I have.

Gwadien

since I was looking on here for price ideas as I've never sold pre-owned stuff before thought I'd throw mine in there, think thats all the items/info I can give.

I have an Xbox 360(original box) 120gb HD + a 20gb HD+data transfer cable, 3 wireless 1 wired controller with 2 rechargeable battery pack+cables, a wireless usb adapter, I've got the original cables Scart and a random HDMI cable I later bought, a £40 Tritton headset with all the cables.

2x Games in original boxes - Call of Duty: Black ops 2 - Call of Duty: Black Ops 1

41x Games in CD carrier inc: Fifa 13, CoD MW3, CoD MW2, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3, Left For Dead1, Left For Dead2, GTA 4, Dragon Age Origins 1, Final Fantasy XIII, The Last Remnant, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Lost Odyssey, Fable 3, Fable 2, Mass Effect 1, Fifa 10, Skate 3, Bioshock 2, Deadrising 1, Two Worlds 1, Fallout 3, Need for speed: Pro street, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 1, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Tom Clancys Splinter Cell: Conviction, Skate 1, Tom Clancys Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Superman Returns. Harry Potter: Half Blood Price, Gears of War 1, Fifa 09, Madden NFL 09, World Snooker Championship 2007, Risen, Internation cricket 2010, Brian Laras cricket 2007.
I'd buy Blops2 off you, purely for the campaign.

If you would sell it individually, that is.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
If I'm honest a) I'd rather sell it all in one go then sell in parts
b) I think it looks like a decent bundle if I can pick a good price

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

A good but awkward offer has come along, my brother wants an xbox and just found out im selling mine I have now idea how much to sell things and I hate having to ask relatives for money. But obviously I wont have to take 10% from ebay and pay for postage etc which is handy.

but how much !? o_O

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
For the games I'd figure out the trade in prices for somewhere like CeX to figure that out. I'm not sure the xbox itself is worth much considering the transfer kit and old HDD aren't useful plus it's an original (so could still RRoD). If you're bothered by eBay try Play.com, I sold my spare 360 on there for a good deal more than I was expecting and the transaction fee wasn't so bad, be aware that they'll hold onto your cash to start with if you're a new trader for about a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom