For Sale

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Daft.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
All those years trying to get away from the British, they finally do it and then go running into the arms of the EU. Then they fuck things up bigtime, and get bought by the EU.

Lols.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Does this mean theyll be back fighting for their independence again?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
All those years trying to get away from the British, they finally do it and then go running into the arms of the EU. Then they fuck things up bigtime, and get bought by the EU.

Lols.

Like other countries I am sure it will somehow be made out to be our fault.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yep, I am so glad we are working so hard to get our own finances sorted out so we can bail out other countries.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
such narrow mindedness. If Ireland goes it will have a massive effect on us being that we export more to them than anywhere else in the world, so its in our interests to help them

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am well aware of why its in our best interests to do so. It's the fact that we need to do it in the first place that bothers me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Another asset valuation bubble gone wrong. Irish manufacturing and service industries are still doing rather well.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
such narrow mindedness. If Ireland goes it will have a massive effect on us being that we export more to them than anywhere else in the world, so its in our interests to help them

Pretty sure we export more to Germany & the US. Indeed, our trade with Germany, as they moved out of the recession was one of the building blocks which helped us to move out.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Another asset valuation bubble gone wrong. Irish manufacturing and service industries are still doing rather well.

Won't be for long if their corporation tax is forced up to the standard EU level, as the French and Germans seem to be demanding as a condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom