For Rint (lagunu) and the exp grp (MMiii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barevoose

Hi guys,

As you know ive not seen you since the first night of the exp group nor have i posted here, the reason for this is because my whole PC crashed that night while playing the game, it froze and i had to turn the power supply off then when the computer came back to restarting it, it wouldnt start and so i had to restart it again and up came a blue screen saying there has been a fatal error bla bla andthat a recent hardware change (which there ahsnt been ) may have caused this. No matter how many times i restarted my computer the same message came up, so i decided to consult microsoft via there phone-in thing. They advised me to use the re-boot cds and to install EVERYTHINg (modem, drivers, daoc etc) all again meaning i would lose all files i ahd on my PC.
Tonight (friday 5th) i come home from college and begin the installation of everytrhing atm my internet is up and daoc installing im sorry that there was no way for me contacting you before-hand and i was just wondering do i still have my spot or (btw just starting to install SI now) has my spot been taken? (which i would have wished if i was on of you guys)
Thanks etc, very sorry to put you through this mess.

L

lavitas

There group was the biggest mess ever from what i saw of it, you didnt miss anything :x

E

enkor

lamest group ive met since level 22 or so.. be glad you're not with them :m00:

B

barevoose

Originally posted by enkor
lamest group ive met since level 22 or so.. be glad you're not with them :m00:
why is that? :p

B

barevoose

Originally posted by enkor
rezzkilling, woohoo :sleeping:

there are 2 grps...the one im talking about is lvl 22 and all over now and we never did any pvp so....

B

barevoose

getting no good responsed so...
/close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread