For paladins/clerics

R

rayzor_e_w

Just been to back to barrows with my guild for hunt. Thought u might want to know that since doing my 43 epic templar and co still agro'd me. I died twice and all my guildies died too.

I'm not very happy atm so i wanted to save anyone else being as pissed off as i am! ;)

(sry if u alrdy know this)

Rayzor 46 Pally

K

Kagato.

Thats odd, did you only kill them once? The cleric I usually group with hasent had any trouble from them since we did her epic.

V

Vireb

if you have a person in grp who hasent done the epic yet but has asked trainer for the epic there aggro maybe a cleric /pally in yr grp was like that

T

Talifer

Don't you get some kind of gem/jewel in your inventory when you do the epic? Is it this that causes agro? Try leaving it in your vault

Talifer

R

rayzor_e_w

Thanks for the suggestions but:

the gem is vault, i'll try deleting it and the ppl with me were a theurg and 2 armsmen. my 43 epic definatley all done as i have done the 45 one too.

Hmmmmm , im a bit confused, and still a bit unhappy!

J

Javai

It also happened to me when I was only church person in group and I had done the epic. I assumed it was because I was still stupidly carrying the templar gem so I got rid of it, but I've not gone back to Barrows yet to see if that helped.

S

starblade

Same is happaning to me. Epic is finished, tried to carry game, leave it in vault, ...

No matter what I do, as soon as I stick my nose in barrows too deep, I get that uber tin can and his 2 smiters wacking my plated butt.

Users who are viewing this thread