? for hibs about bard special RA.

O

old.Filip

How good is that Ra ?

At times i get puzzeled by how hard it is to kill those paboe even when we spam those druids.. ofcasue mosttly vs DH..

question is ...

is it high RR healers ?
20% better heal becuase of relic's
or this bard RA ?

i bet you say a combination .. :p

or is the bard RA sux like many others ?

Filip

Minser in HB

Edit: ups i see i forgot to tell ppl, who cant look beyound the tip or their nose that, they dont need to post here

F

Forau

Originally posted by old.Filip
How good is that Ra ?

At times i get puzzeled by how hard it is to kill those paboe even when we spam those druids.. ofcasue mosttly vs DH..

question is ...

is it high RR healers ?
20% better heal becuase of relic's
or this bard RA ?

i bet you say a combination .. :p

or is the bard RA sux like many others ?

Filip

Minser in HB

more likely it's retarded 6fg albs all stuck on tusks shield competing for a place in the "pbae-flower".

P

parzi

lols stubbe :D

but actually i think its a combination. i only was hib before it got upgraded, and it was ok then. imo there are more usefull group ra's, but at least after it got a boost its a thing every bard should get :p

but well played hib pbae grps are really one of the hardest things to kill as an alb :p

good thing they are so rare ;)

A

Arnor

sorry filip. im having trouble seeing beyond my nosetip because of all the fucking albs.

G

Gargo-

High RR healers and a nicely timed AM can help alot in most fights.

AM is a nice ra, gets even better next patch - 2k range and faster tick rate:D

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Gargo-

Fear!

Thsi will be the most whined subject in next patch :mad:

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by Gargo-

AM has been improved with last (or one of the last) patches; unless they improve it again - but I think the improvement you are referring to is already live

AM is a very nice RA for certain situations: if many people are taking damage at the same time (like fighting against zergs, keep fights when you have to face enemy PBs, etc)
AM is pretty much useless against assist trains on the other hand (pretty obvious why)

but yes AM is a very nice RA and helps if used right

A

angrysquirrel

bard ra is good and beats a pb group (albs or mids, not proper pb like hib).

also you all suck. really you do

D

Divinia

hardly of use when u get seriously pwned by meleegrps, i mean its no I-Win Button, but if used correctly in close fights it helps combined with good druid healing and guarding.. ie. targets going down fast got no help from it.

but overall it is what a grp RA should be, good combined with the skills of classes, no: "look we did SoS+BoF and almost lost but we won" or "haha u have to kill 11 ppl in our grp to win" or "look u landed a ubersweet aemezz on our magegrp, BAM *gone*

t.t

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by Divinia
hardly of use when u get seriously pwned by meleegrps, i mean its no I-Win Button, but if used correctly in close fights it helps combined with good druid healing and guarding.. ie. targets going down fast got no help from it.

but overall it is what a grp RA should be, good combined with the skills of classes, no: "look we did SoS+BoF and almost lost but we won" or "haha u have to kill 11 ppl in our grp to win" or "look u landed a ubersweet aemezz on our magegrp, BAM *gone*

t.t

You forgot the "hihi even tho you landed first mezz we group-purged and mezzed you guys instead" RA.

T

tuathra

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
You forgot the "hihi even tho you landed first mezz we group-purged and mezzed you guys instead" RA.

i think you shold read divs last 2 lines again.

E

Event

AM has already been improved - dont think it is again.

droods
moc
guard tank
BAOD
AM

all keep chanters alive and pbing - u cant seriously be saying nerf bards lol - AM is good but it wont save me or anyone from an assist train.

V

VodkaFairy

Fighting 2 fg of HB with all their casters etc, entire group being spammed with ae shit, then use AM. Works like a dream :p

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
AM has been improved with last (or one of the last) patches; unless they improve it again - but I think the improvement you are referring to is already live

AM is a very nice RA for certain situations: if many people are taking damage at the same time (like fighting against zergs, keep fights when you have to face enemy PBs, etc)
AM is pretty much useless against assist trains on the other hand (pretty obvious why)

but yes AM is a very nice RA and helps if used right

Ok nerf me for not bein up to-date with the patch notes :(
Was lookin forward to that improvement in my 'dream world' :D

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by tuathra
i think you shold read divs last 2 lines again.

Yes i should have...but it was 07:30 and i was very very tired.

E

Event

Originally posted by parzi
but well played hib pbae grps are really one of the hardest things to kill as an alb :p

good thing they are so rare ;)

They are?

pb has always been fotm in hib and always will be imho :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Event
They are?

pb has always been fotm in hib and always will be imho :p

no they havent, they had a big break during asd-fest2k3

also agree totally with div, thats how a group-ra should be, a help, not a tide turner

W

Wot-do

Yeah suppose its nice, got alot better after 1.5s ticks, and like garba said really nice in large fights vs zergs, when whole grp taking dmg, but wont really save your support/casters vs assist train in fg fights.

I would prolly get, Purge first then mastery of the art2, aug dex 2
then maybe am.

A

Arnor

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do
Yeah suppose its nice, got alot better after 1.5s ticks, and like garba said really nice in large fights vs zergs, when whole grp taking dmg, but wont really save your support/casters vs assist train in fg fights.

I would prolly get, Purge first then mastery of the art2, aug dex 2
then maybe am.

NO MOP!?!?!??!?!? :p

D

drungan

AM sucks .....

like BoF or SoS ....

xD

no, j/k off ... around 3k hp in 30secs, for all in grp in 2k range

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Divinia

t.t
I agree so much, some class specific RA's are too powerful, others plainly suck, Bard RA is one of the few that is nice enough to get but definately is not a i-win button.

L

lofff

before patch it was plain worthless, after patch is quite good but not decisive, ofc it helps a lot in sum situations but mostly its cool to gank alb random hordes, remember once killing 3fg albs near atk in odins and getting 3fg adds in end of fight and still killing all of em, AM healed the timegap needed to get sum mana up (mcl pots ragging..)

preety useless vs assist trains, yes, good also when defending lord room or mg room with pbaoe etc..

and still cannot compare to GP, sos, bof..

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by hotrat
I agree so much, some class specific RA's are too powerful, others plainly suck, Bard RA is one of the few that is nice enough to get but definately is not a i-win button.

kinda like soldiers baricade imo and twf :) both complete ra's as good as all should be

L

liloe

well I wasn't under the effect of AM often, but personally I went for IP to 1: have FA2 to get me up after ress and 2: to safe me from assist-trains before druids are starting the heals on me =)

I think it has a lot to do with you playstyle and personally I could even imagine getting MoPain or MoBlocking (RR10 sounds tempting =). well next one will be casttime ofc and then, well who knows exactly, I don't plan the next 235 RR's in advance for real (ofc I have my RR10L10 on paper, but will decide what to get next based on my current/general RvR situation)

L

lofff

mota = most important RA for a CC class .) then purge and a nice grp RA like am make a difference too, while ip under an assist train will only give yah few more secs of interrupted pain every 30min

personally i take mota, aug dex, purge, am, mcl2, ragging.. over anything else, u need to cast quick and u need mana to cast a lot ^^ once u got all this, wild healing and mb dodger.. ip and fa.. no use ever :p

H

hotrat

Originally posted by ab_fluid
kinda like soldiers baricade imo and twf :) both complete ra's as good as all should be
Ichor of the deep as well, and to some extent VP, bearing in mind a balance alb group would only roam with 3 wizzies maximum.

TWF should start working right away, but only interupt on the first tic then just snare. Interupting every tic is just another reason why other realms have trouble running pbae groups.

Make the sorc RA into a disease instead of a dot and it would be worth getting as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom