For GODS Sake Hibs!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Get some freaking back bone allready , i'm the ONE and SINGLE mid inside leirvik and probably the only enemie also ! and you need to zerg me ? 6 vamps 1 bainshee 1 ranger maw god !

fight me like man you wankers.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
Get some freaking back bone allready , i'm the ONE and SINGLE mid inside leirvik and probably the only enemie also ! and you need to zerg me ? 6 vamps 1 bainshee 1 ranger maw god !

fight me like man you wankers.

Welcome to Dark Age of Zergalot :D

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Tsk didnt see u had called us wankers before we all duelled:p

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
Tsk didnt see u had called us wankers before we all duelled:p

Sounds to me more like you didn't duel before he called you wankers. Slight, but important, difference :D

Heh.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
ignore above post was fun to duel vamps , tell bloodkiss that she will get her revenge next time ;)

but i DID get zerged once and i got pissed off ;)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
they wont fight fare... tbh they will say that there doing the right thing and say that Mids are all over powered and are bug users or unfare players

think that sums up any thing that said on FH :D

Talivar

Part of the furniture
We did fight fair tho and he didnt realise but the time we zerged him was not long after our day long battle vs mids had ended(but we didnt know they wasnt coming back),So ofc we saw a mid and killed before we thought rest would come.Soon as we realised other mids had gone we didnt zerg the lone mid.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
I can feel the love in this thread, its beautiful.

Lovelovelovelovelove

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Talivar said:
We did fight fair tho and he didnt realise but the time we zerged him was not long after our day long battle vs mids had ended(but we didnt know they wasnt coming back),So ofc we saw a mid and killed before we thought rest would come.Soon as we realised other mids had gone we didnt zerg the lone mid.

btw were you one of the 3 that attacked the first time? the trio that i killed with having 20% hp left ;) i saw 2 vamps + a ranger :)

coming back in for few more duels if possible ;)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
All logged i think and yea was me lv40 vamp, another lv40 vamp Zing and lv43 ranger greaf afaik :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
got a nice duel with a Bm , hard bugger dammit ;) but got him :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Vamps sook vs zerks tho as ive found out the hard way:)To me vamp is a balanced class, i can kill somethings very easy but other things kill me very easy aswell.At lv50 rvr when most ppl we face are buffed i think it will balance out even more.I personally want Vamp as a mage killer cus already had a BM to kill zerks and melee ppl :)

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Had a close duel with your zerk the other day i think on my vamp, sorry a guy added at the end but not much i could do, I'm 44 now so might check out leirvik later, still wearing a gimp suit tho :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
[SS]Gamblor said:
SKillz and tactics :wanker: :touch:

admit it , you only read that line and answered accordingly without reading the rest huh ? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom